Chapter 13- A Compromise To Save My Life

"Wowie! That's a lot of flowers!" Papyrus said, alerting Asgore that we had arrived. The king spun to face us.

"Oh. Hello there. What brings you to-?" he began before seeing (y/n) and Sophia "What are you doing here humans? And why are there two of you this year? It normally takes a child at least a week to get here."

"Um... hello." (Y/n) began " My name is (y/n) (l/n). And this is my friend, Sophia (l/n). We do not intend to harm anyone. We have a plan to get to the surface without you having to kill anyone else. I might die in the process but then you can use my soul and break the barrier anyways." She explained.

"Oh." Asgore said "What is your plan, hu- I mean (y/n)?" (Y/n) took a deep breath before answering.

"I plan to absorb the 6 human souls and break the barrier." Silence filled the room and I think (y/n) may have started planning an attack in case Asgore didn't cooperate.

After a while Asgore said "Alright, human. I wish you luck. Follow me." So we did; through a short hallway, a small room, and a long hallway. All were darkly lit with no furnishings of any kind. Then we reached a dark doorway. The door to the barrier.

Souls and Soul Mates (Sans x y/n)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें