KAZUKI AND NOZOMI:A DISTRESSING REUNION!ORIGINAL

Start from the beginning

As they surprise that the man turn into orphnoch expected faiz.

Faiz:orphnoch

Dream(mutter):orphnoch

Ox:and now, i will take your lives.

Ox charge forward at them and delivery punch at them while they dodge attack as dream delivered punch at his ox, but he counterattack with fist as dream blow away before faiz save her and grab her with his hand.

Faiz:are you all right.

Dream(blushed):I'm all right, can you put me down

Faiz notice that dream was blushed as he put her down. Ox delivered punch at lemonade block attack and hook kick on his chest, but he block attack and delivery punch at her, rouge and mint axe kick at ox as he stay back and aqua elbow strike on his chest, but he doesn't feeling pain and delivery punch at her face before mint save her.

Mint:are you okay, aqua

Aqua:I'm fine, that Monster was strong.

Precure got pinch suddenly, the motorcycle was start engine before they turn around at faiz motorcycle before motorcycle tackle at ox and spinning wheel at ox on the ground.

BATTLE MODE

the auto vajin transformed into battle mode as they surprise.

Auto vajin

Rouge:you got be kidding me

Lemonade:motorcycle was

Aqua:transformed

Dream:that was amazing

Auto vajin was go front of ox and delivery punch at his face three time, ox delivered punch at his face while he dodge attack as he shoving kick at his back and delivery side kick on his chest.auto vajin was going fly as he point at ox before he shoot at his chest many time, causing an spark, ox landed on the ground.

Faiz:thanks, auto vajin

He nod him before faiz grabbing the faiz pointer then placed the mission memory into it.

READY

faiz attached the faiz pointer on his leg before he opened the faiz phone and pressed enter.

EXCEED CHARGE!

Energy transferred from his belt and into the faiz pointer. He jumped into air with a sidekick position. When he did a laser fired from the faiz pointer and it aimed for the ox. The laser stopped and expanded to huge energy cone. The tip was pointed at the orphnoch causing him to paralyzed.

Faiz dove into cone, turning into energy, and the drill struck the orphnoch chest. It tore right through him as faiz appeared behind on the orphnoch. A red glowing phi symbol appeared on the orphnoch for a few second before disappeared. The orphnoch then burst into blue flames, explosion, and crumble into dust.