Once Crystal was asleep, Lloyd and Harumi were getting ready to go to bed, but..

"What's wrong?" Lloyd asked.

"I left my clothes at the S.O.G's.I'll be right back." Harumi said.

"It's too dark out.We can get them tomorrow." Lloyd said.

"Then what am I gonna wear?" Harumi asked.

"You can borrow one of mine." Lloyd said and Harumi started blushing hard.

"N-No thanks!I'll just be quick." Harumi said and was about to teleport away but Lloyd stopped her by wrapping his arms around her.

"Lloyd,stop." Harumi said.

"Didn't you hear our little girl?She told us not to leave each other." Lloyd reminded.

"I'm not leaving,I'm just gonna grab my clothes." Harumi said.

"We'll go tomorrow." Lloyd insisted.

"Fine.But I'm not wearing any of your clothes!" Harumi sighed and went to the bed and laid down.

"Alright." Lloyd said and laid down next to Harumi.

Soon, they both went to sleep. But Harumi was feeling a little uncomfortable. But it wasn't because she was sleeping next to Lloyd, it was because of her outfit, it was making it hard for her to go  to sleep. When she looked over, she saw that Lloyd and Crystal were already asleep so she decided not to wake them up.

She saw a wardrobe and thought for a minute.

"Should I?But it will be awkward!What if the rest of the Resistance see?!I mean,I will be more comfortable sleeping than wearing this suit.But it's EMBARRASSING!!" Harumi argued in her mind.

She kept staring at the wardrobe and her eyes were getting heavy.

"Ugh,I hope no one will see me." Harumi said and went to the wardrobe.

She found a green sleeping cloth and changed into it in the bathroom. After she finished, she quietly went out and climbed into the bed. She was relieved that she didn't wake Lloyd nor Crystal up so she just went to sleep.

The next day, everyone except the three already woke up and waited for them downstairs. They were starting to wonder where Lloyd was, but they did not know that Lloyd was not alone in his room.

"I'm going to go check on him." Misako said and walked to Lloyd's room.

When she was in front of the door, she knocked and called Lloyd's name.

"Lloyd!!Come on,you need to wake up!Everyone is waiting for you!" Misako shouted while knocking the door.

But there was no sound at all. 

"Lloyd!!" Misako called again and it woke Harumi up.

She started to get scared.

"Lloyd,come on!!You need to wake up!" Misako shouted, assuming her son was still asleep.

Harumi froze and started to get really scared and she tried to wake Lloyd up by shaking his arm, but he was sleeping so peacefully.

"Lloyd,wake up!Your mother is at the door!" Harumi said but Lloyd still didn't wake up.

"I'm coming in,Lloyd!" Misako said and Harumi ran to crystal and picked her up from the bed swing and rushed to hide in the bathroom.

Misako opened the door right after Harumi closed the bathroom door. Misako saw that Lloyd was still sleeping and started to get curious what Lloyd was doing at the previous night.

"Lloyd,come on.It's morning,time to wake up!" Misako called, trying to wake Lloyd up.

"I'm still tired..!" Lloyd whined while sleeping.

"What have you been doing all night?" Misako asked.

"I'll tell you later." Lloyd answered.

"Come on.Come down to breakfast,everyone is waiting." Misako said.

"I'll come soon.I just want to sleep a little more." Lloyd said and turned away while sleeping.

"Alright.I'll just bring your breakfast up here." Misako said and left the room.

After Misako closed the door, Lloyd still continued sleeping, but then he got confused.

"Why didn't mom have any reaction?I thought she'd have a reaction after seeing-" Lloyd questioned but stopped once he noticed that Harumi was not next to him anymore.

"Rumi?Where are you?" Lloyd asked and then he stood up.

He noticed that Crystal was not in her bed swing anymore either and he became worried.

"Where did they go?" Lloyd asked and started looking around the room.

He kept looking around and became even more worried, until he heard a cry. He turned and figured out that the crying sound came from the bathroom, so he went to it.

"Rumi?Crystal?Are you two in there?" Lloyd said, knocking on the door.

"Please tell me your mother left." Harumi said.

"She already left.But we're gonna go downstairs to meet everyone anyway,we need to have breakfast." Lloyd said.

"Do we have to?" Harumi asked, not really wanting to meet everyone.

"You can stay here then,I'll bring our breakfast here." Lloyd said.

"Alright." Harumi replied and Lloyd left the room.

Harumi opened the door a little bit and saw no one in the room, she sighed in relief.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to come here." Harumi said to herself.

She walked to the bed and put Crystal down while she was still asleep. She sighed and leaned against the pillow.

"What am I doing here?"