FORTY-FIVE

The day went by quickly, too quickly in this case. After I finally got back together with my dad and Bella after thousands of dramas and troubles we finally had to part again. Well anyway Dad and Sulpica decided to stay longer in Forks, at least until Dad completed some tasks that he considered very important. One of them is educating his successor so he can run the city well without it falling apart, I'll admit it was a good decision, however the future generations are a bit scary.

Then Bella and Alistair seem to decide to explore human life a bit, before Alistair changes Bella. It might be the right decision, there's no harm in trying humane things like a little alcohol, sex or something like that.

They are enjoying their life while I am now standing in front of Alec with a shocked face and can't believe what he told me.

"For real? Leah wants to come? Are you sure? Really?" I looked at Alec in shock, I was sure Leah had hit her head or maybe she was crazy.

"Yes ma'am. It was also an unexpected thing for the pack, what's wrong with that girl?" Alec asked curiously.

He never knew Leah so didn't understand how tough Leah was. The last time I saw her she did look more restrained but still who knows what a she-wolf can do?

"Nothing much, she's just a bit unstable with vampires." I explained.

Immediately I rushed to leave Alec alone with his thoughts which I believe still Loading my words. Before going any further I remembered something.

"Get some people to make room for her near mine," I shouted a little, I'm sure he'd hear it.

It was the right choice to place it closer to my room.

With vampire speed I came to Clara's room, I saw her with Wendy and my babies. I smiled a little looking at them, they turned their eyes to me with big smiles.

"Mom! You're finally back," Adelphie hugged me lightly and had a cute little pout. I giggled seeing it.

"So what happened while I was helping your father on the throne?" She looked at Abercio and Achiles who looked nervous, it was seen from the movement of his hands.

"Abercio and Achilles ran and broke my snowball, which mom gave me." She whimpered, almost crying. I hugged her and kissed the crown of her hair.

"Shhh... Let mom check it out." I noticed that the glass ball I gave to Adelpie looked slightly cracked, I had a flashback of my childhood with my adult soul. The glass ball reminded me of the first time I realized my telekinesis power and my childhood.

Playing with life as if I would be a free child forever.

"Mom all right?" Adelphie shook my hand to snap me out of my nostalgic thoughts.

Luckily the vampire didn't shed a tear.

"Well, just remembering a few things...this can still be fixed with some tools, or you can patch it up with a painting or a mini hat for it," I tried to ease Adelphie's annoyance.

"You're right! I'll take Bree and Alec too if he's not busy to come with me, do you want to come too?" She asked with sparkling eyes. To be honest I'm a bit tired but I can't help it.

"I will follow you after this." I said with a glance at Achiles and Abercio.

"Okay, I love mom. Bye, I'm waiting for you." Adelphie ran with small jumps excitedly. Turning to Achiles and Abercio they lowered their heads in regret.

"We're sorry Mom, we didn't intend to damage it. We know how important it is to you," Abercio apologized with tears in his eyes.

"We're stupid," Achiles continued