Chapter 57

"No. Bad girl."

Once again, he'd pinned her hands above her head with one of his own because she was so damn persistent with trying to get him off through his pants.

"I told you, I'm taking care of you this time. Don't make me find something to tie you up with." He threatened with a raise of his eyebrow, his free hand slipping inside her now unbottoned and open shirt, immediately flicking her nipple and admiring her lewd mewl in response.

"Please?" She begged, her back arching in pleasure as his thumb moved circles on her bud, humming in satisfaction as she squirmed beneath him, slowly turning into a moaning mess the more he played with her breasts.

"Hush, before I find something to shove into your mouth to keep you quiet too." His free hand reached up to rest his thumb on her bottom lip as a threat, only to quickly realize that was a grave mistake.

Xiao's mouth wrapped around one of her nipples as he sucked and licked, teasing her, only for her to turn her head just enough to wrap her lips around his thumb, swirling her tongue around it.

He couldn't stop the moan that escaped his mouth against her skin, causing her to smile as she continued flicking her tongue around his finger and sucking lewdly.

Holy. Hell.

Even more intrusive thoughts flowed through his mind, subtly imaging his thumb being replaced by his dick, her tongue masterfully swirling around it and licking him teasingly.

Quickly pulling his thumb from her mouth, he looked back up to glare daggers into her eyes, knowing exactly what she was doing.

Her doe-eyes gazed back up at him, dark with a mixture of love and lust as she smiled seductively, just wanting to please him even though he wanted to do the same to her.

But he refused to break her during their first time. He wanted the first to be slow and passionate and loving. Anytime after could be ropes and begging and giving her whatever she wanted, her deepest desires.

Xiao didn't want to corrupt her just yet, but he didn't understand how down bad she really was for him.

His hand firmly wrapped around her chin, holding her in place so she couldn't try anything like that again as his thumb grazed her bottom lip once more.

"Your pretty little lips are dangerous." He admitted lowly, lowering himself to smash his lips against her's, running his tongue along the bottom of her lips to ask for entry.

Vena submitted without delay, allowing him in as his tongue explored her mouth, submitting completely as she moaned cutely and quietly to him.

While Xiao dominated her mouth, Vena wasted no time between breaths to slip out of her skirt and shirt, tossing them to the floor as well, inviting the man to go back to teasing her breasts.

Instead of being difficult again, she laced her fingers into his hair, continuing to moan and mewl beneath him as she pushed her hips into his, now just her underwear and his pants between them.

Giving in to his carnal urges, he wasted no time slipping his pants and underwear down his hips, her eyes lighting up as she heard the noise of the fabric hitting the floor below them.

Her own quickly followed suit, not skipping a beat.

There was never a time in Vena's life where she had been so horny for someone before. She'd never acted this way in her life, never cared for it with anyone. Love itself was such a pointless concept in her life previously, when survival was all that flooded her mind, but now, here- this was different. Xiao was different. She was more than willing to let herself be drug down into the well of this all-consuming love as long as it was with him.