Extended summary

A/N

This book idea came to me kind of randomly and I just had to sit down and write it out so here it is. Also the name Aadya is rooted in Sanskrit. It means the power that gave rise to the five elements and five senses. That should give some of her abilities away.

Love, Livvy xoxo 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I scream as I cover my face with my arms as if blocking out my sight would make the speeding truck disappear. With in seconds the truck slams into the side of my car. The seatbelt cuts into me as my car rolls and flips off the side of the road over and over again. When I finally come to a stop my vision was blurred to the point where I could only see faint colours. My auburn hair hung around my face as my body becomes numb. I look up to see the roof of the car was beneath me. A pool of blood already collecting on the surface. I could make out the faint ringing of sirens in the distance but I knew I wasn't going to make it. Mustering up the last of my strength I move just enough to take my phone out of my pocket and send a text to the family group chat. I hit send to 3 simple words before my phone falls from my grasp and my world turns black.

I love you