Mr. Cold | Chapter 6

"How dare you Y/n!!" He shouted at me and punched me. I fell to the floor while the right corner of my mouth was bleeding and my nose was bleeding.

"Nii-san!" I heard Eri shout and ran to me with Mr. Aizawa and Shinso, but I saw a red light. I pushed Eri, Shinso, and Mr. Aizawa and blocked my Father. I fly across the living room as I hit the wall full of my medals.

I stood up and was angry, and my legs were pretty bleeding because of my glass trophies. Mr. Aizawa was about to walk to me, but he got dragged away by my Father, Eri, Shinso, and Mr. Aizawa was at the ceiling, stuck. "Let go of them bastard!!" I screamed and used Todoroki and Bakugo's Quirk. I captured him with ice, but he broke it and escaped.

"You think you can use people's Quirk just to defeat me?" He asked me as sharp red strings came out from his fingers. He stabbed me with it as I sat there helpless. 'Why does he have to be this horrible?!' As I was losing sight, I thought I managed to punch him, but he had a big fist full of the powers he stole.

"Do you think stealing powers from other people is a good deed?" I asked him as he ignored me and punched me with his fist... That time I felt something. I felt pain. But why didn't I scream?

I opened my eyes, and I appeared on the vast ground. I looked around and saw a lizard that had a weapon behind it. A high school girl who may be younger than me, a boy with black hair and scars on his body, a guy with a mask and blue marbles on his hand, a guy with lips like Sato, a purple guy with a mist head and yellow eyes, a guy that has a hair color like Eri and hand on his face, and the last guy is my Father.

"Why am I here?!" I asked him, but he shut me up. I realized that I was all healed. I can stand and move normally, I looked at my body, and it didn't have the blood I had earlier.

"If you would listen, Y/n, I want you to join my league." He said as I laughed with the deep voice that I don't usually use.

"What kind of league is this?" I asked and went back to my serious tone. "The League of Villains." When he said that, I got shocked. "They call me Master or All For One." He repeated it as I looked at him, his eyes disappearing, even his nose, eyebrows, and hair.

"Will you join me, my precious daughter?" He walked to me as I rejected him, "I was born to be a hero! I'm never going to be a villain like you!" I shouted at him.

"Well... In that case..." I looked at him, and I felt one strong punch on my right cheek. In a few minutes, everything turned black.

[ After 1 week(Monday: 10:30 AM) ]

I woke up in a room that looked like this:

I looked around and saw Shinso and Eri sitting on the couch

I looked around and saw Shinso and Eri sitting on the couch. Shinso was seeping while Eri was starring at her hands with a sad look on her face, "Eri?" I said, and she looked at me, I opened my arms wide, and she ran to me.

"I thought you died because there's a man that hurt you and DadZawa." She said, crying as I held her hair head softly to calm her down. I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, Nii-san is here to protect you," I said as Shinso woke up.

"Shinso... Where's Mr. Aizawa?" I asked, "He's recovered already, and you got the worst condition. Your feet can't move due to the significant attack by your Father. The doctor also said that it will recover for a week." He said, "Which means I still can't go to school?" I ask, and he nods.

I stared at my hands when someone entered the room. It was Mr. Aizawa and the female doctor who was in charge of looking for Mom. "Hi Y/n, I'm glad you're awake after one week." The doctor said as I got shocked, "One week? I'm asleep for a week?" I asked, and they nodded.

"Y/n I have something to tell you. Your Mother died yesterday. And she left me a note for you." Mr. Aizawa said and gave me the note. I opened it and started to read it.

Letter:

Dear Y/n, I'm sorry I left you so early. I still want to spend my last days with you. See you with your future children, but sadly I can't. I want to say that it wasn't my intention to hurt you. It was your Father's order for me. I wanted not to follow him, but he said that he'd be the one to hurt you. I'm sorry. And the reason why I cheated on him it's because he didn't cheat first. It's because I want you to have another Father, a good one like Eraser, now you have two siblings, one from where you came from and another one from Eraser. Be a good older sister to them and for Eraser and Me. I will always watch you from above. Always remember that one day... You'll just be a memory to everyone, so do your best to be a good one. I LOVE YOU!

While reading it I cried, Eri, Shinso, and Mr. Aizawa hugged me as I sobbed.

"I'll kill you Father, or should I say. All For One."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 6