Mr. Cold | Chapter 22

Y/n is now locked at the UA Basement as the first one to hurt her is Principal Nezu. She was sitting there sobbing quietly as she felt a strong punch on her stomach. Principal Nezu used boxing gloves to punch her.

Almost all the teachers finished except for Mr. Aizawa and Midnight. They didn't have a choice but to hurt her. The other teachers left, and only Mr. Aizawa is the only one left. "Y/n, I removed all the Quirks you copied, except for Jiro's Quirk. I'm sorry." He was about to leave, but Y/n spoke.

"Dad, please tell the others to go to the ceiling on top of me. I wanna talk to them." Y/n said while her stomach, nose, forehead, and mouth are bleeding, she still has her sweet smile that always put everyone's problems away.

Mr. Aizawa nodded and opened the door, but Y/n spoke again, "If in case I die here, I just wanted to tell you that I love you, Eri, and Shinso. And say to my classmates and Big3 that I'll be watching over you guys and tell Todoroki that I love him." She said as Mr. Aizawa just left with tears forming his ice.

Y/n used Jiro's Earphones and attached them to the ceiling above her. In just a few minutes, she heard a few footsteps. She heard Jiro speak. "Y-y/n... It's us, your friends." She heard everyone crying, "Hey guys, I miss you already even tho it's been 45 minutes, haha." She laughed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'll use my speaker so the other can hear you." She said, "Y-y/n, we're sorry. We couldn't help you back at the PE Ground." They said, "You guys don't have to apologize. It's my fault for being All For One's daughter." She said as she cried, "Don't visit me often. The teachers may think that you're like me."  She said as all of them cried together.

[After three days: Wednesday7:30 AM] {Class 1-A's Point Of View}

"Guys, we should work on our project. We have to pass it by Friday morning." Iida said as everyone looked so numb. Even Iida is feeling numb. He's not just showing it, 'I hope you're ok there Y/n.' Shoto thought as they opened their textbooks on page 109.

{Hawks Point Of View}

"Hawks, are you ok? You've been acting weird for three days." Endeavor said, "It's just, Y/n is now in the UA Basement, she is locked, and she is being punished." I said as I stroked my hair and teared up. "What's the reason?" Endeavor asked, "Remember what she told us? That All For One is her Father?" I asked Endeavor as he just nodded.

"That's the reason. She is now known as the UA Traitor because of that stupid Mawata student from General Studies! She judged Y/n without even knowing the truth! ARGHHH!!!" I punched my table, and Endeavor pats my back for comfort.

"Who will now consider me as a brother?! Who will I consider as a real sister now?!" I shouted and punched the window. It shattered into pieces as I flew out of the building. 'Hawks! Wait!" Endeavor tried to catch up, but I wiped my tears and flew to me and Y/n's favorite tower. The rooftop is exposed with a circle around it.

"Hey yow, mate. How are you? I'm at our favorite place. I want to talk with you so bad, but you're locked up." I sat down and hugged my knees, I looked at the city lights, and a piece of my feather fell. I grabbed it, and an idea went inside my head.

{End Of Hawks Point Of View} [After 6 Days: Tuesday 9:30 AM]

"Hawks, stop training your Quirk and focus on our patrol." Endeavor said, stopping Hawks, "I have to train my Quirk, I will talk to Y/n through my feathers, and I have to practice my distance, and I'll have to do something so she could hear my voice, we could interact with it. So I'm counting on you to take my place a few days." He said and continued to train his Quirk.

{Y/n Point Of View}

It's been a week, and I still didn't eat a single meal. My classmates and I talked through Jiro's Earphones, and we sometimes talked about our day. I always cry because of how Mawata went too far. I sighed, 'I've been through a lot. I can't stand live this world anymore. I want to kill myself. But I don't want to leave my classmates, and I still want to spend time with my family.' I thought and cried.

"Why is it so hard on being a teenager?" I asked myself when. "I know, right. I always ask myself that until now." A voice said as I looked around. 'That sounded like Hawks.' I thought, "Hey, speak to me, baby bird." I laughed as tears ran down my cheeks. "Where's your feather?" I asked as it landed on my head. It was a necklace.

"You did train your Quirk for me." I said, and we both laughed, "I always keep my words, especially to you." He said as I used Jiro's Earphones and attached them to the ceiling above me. "How are you?" I asked him, 'I'm fine, I'm worried about you tho. Mawata set everything up." He said as I chuckled, "Stop blaming her. Maybe she is doing it because I'm too close to her ex, which is Todoroki." I said as he scoffed.

"She's a btch." He said, and I smiled, "Hawks, can I ask you something?" I said, and he agreed. "What do you think will happen if I leave this world? Will people be happy because I'm dead? Or will they be sad, and that's the time they will see the pain I got through so much?" I asked him and teared up.

"Listen Y/n, if you will give up now. I might also give up, you know why? Because losing someone, I consider as a family dies, it will be the end of me." He said as I stopped for a moment.

"Let's not give up."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 22