Mr. Cold | Chapter 3

"Wait... What-" Shoto cut her off by pulling her. Y/n stand there confused. 'I'm not included in this..' Y/n thought when Shoto was holding her hand while walking in the hallway.

But Mawata pulled Y/n's hair, Y/n screamed, and she fell to the ground. "Tsk! What a weakling." Mawata said and Y/n had enough.

{ Y/n Point Of View }

'This girl made me reach my limit!' I stood up and saw Todoroki trying to stop me. I ignored it and gave Mawata a death glare.

"Oh my, so scary! Help! Hahaha!" She said as I slapped her. She got shocked even Todoroki.

'Calm down, Y/n, and one strong slap is enough for her.' I thought and calmed myself. I went back to my everyday mood, "Let's go, Todoroki. Iida might be waiting for us, and we don't want to get scolded." I said and grabbed his hand.

"You btch!" I heard Mawata shouted and was about to grab my hair again, but I went to the other side to avoid it. "Oops! Missed me!" I said, trying to tease her as I ran away with Todoroki.

We arrived at the classroom, and I let go of his hand. I sit at my seat, and he also sits at his seat. I pulled out my History Textbook and Pen because our first class is History, of course.

{ End of Y/n Point Of View }

Class A was waiting for Mr. Aizawa when someone entered inside, and it was Present Mic. "Good Morning, Class A! So today your homeroom Teacher won't be here cause he's busy! But.. I'm here to teach you!! We'll have a whole day of training and a 2 hour English Class." Everyone starts to complain. Y/n sit there spinning her pen at her fingers.

"So now change into your hero costumes and meet me in Ground Beta!" He said and left the classroom. Y/n stood up and headed to the Changing Room with the girls.

They change into their hero costumes, and this is Y/n's Hero Costume:

Credits on the owner!!

The girls are done, and they head at Ground Beta. Y/n and Mina were talking when someone arrived, and it was the boys.

"Boys, you are late for 10 seconds!" Present Mic said to the boys as they were pissed off. 'Geez, it's so early in the morning, I can't handle a loud voice. Argh' Shoto and Y/n thought, and they started training.

[ After a few hours: Lunchtime ]

The girls were at the cafeteria when Y/n saw Shoto alone again. "Hey Y/n, you should sit next to him. He is alone again." Jiro said, "He might feel bad for you earlier."

"Feel bad? He didn't even do anything..." Y/n said confused, Hagakure pulled out her phone and showed a video of what happened earlier in the hallway this morning.