Mr. Cold | Chapter 16

The UA Sports Festival is finished and a week passed, the UA Hero-Course Students are having their internships by Tuesday. It's Saturday and Y/n is just home, babysitting Eri.

"Eri, what do you want for lunch?" Y/n asked her and Eri start to process. "I want Shrimp Tempura!" Eri shouted happily as Y/n started to cook, "Nii-chan, are you, friends, with Icy-Freeze Guy?" She asked.

"Who?" Y/n asked her cause she is confused about a guy named Icy-Freeze Guy, "The one who came with us at the hospital to visit." Eri said, "Oh~ his name is Todoroki, and... Yes, I'm friends with him. Why did you ask?" Y/n said and fried the Shrimp.

"I saw him on your phone, he texted you." She said, "How did you know it's him?" Y/n asked again, "The picture of him showed up when he texted." Eri said as Y/n prepared the dining table.

"Well, we should eat and we'll talk about Icy-Freeze Guy later, ok?" She said and placed Eri on the chair, "Ok!" They start to eat.

[Time Skip: Saturday 1:00 PM] {Y/n Point of View}

"Hey Y/n, where are you going?" Dad asked me, "I'm just gonna visit a friend. Can I?" I said and he agreed. "Thanks, Dad!" I said ad bid goodbye to him, Eri, and Shinso. I left the house and went to the hospital.

I went to Auntie Rei's room and saw Fuyumi. "Hey, Y/n! I'm glad you came!" She said, "Y-Yeah, but... Why did you call me?" I asked them as I sit on the couch, "We just want to ask you what happened at the Sports Festival. My husband is always staring at you, did something happen?" Auntie Rei asked.

"Well, Endeavor said something to me when we are having lunch, and it's not that big of a deal to me," I said and they looked at me. "What did he say?" They both asked, "He said that I was a bad influence to Todoroki and I feel like he wants me to stay away from Todoroki." I said.

"Sorry about him Y/n, and congrats on winning tho!" Fuyumi said, "Thanks, and I'm so sorry to hurt Todoroki, I was just so serious. I sometimes lose control of my emotions." I said, "It's ok Y/n, it's a friendly competition." Auntie Rei said as we had a very calm and funny conversation the whole day.

[Time Skip: Monday 7:30 AM] {End of Y/n Point Of View}

Y/n is now in the classroom alone, she is reading a novel and Bakugo showed up. "Hey, sis." He said and Y/n greeted back. She continued reading the novel and the others arrived already. "Hey Y/n, ready to vote for Pro Heroes?" Yaoyorozu asked, "Uh... Vote?" Y/n asked confused.

"We'll be voting for Pro Heroes today who sent a request to be our mentor, cause of the Sports Fest." She said and Y/n remembered. Then Mr. Aizawa entered, everyone went to their seats and Y/n starred at Shoto. She was busy starring when Shoto caught her.

She quickly looked away as Shoto blushed and smiled, 'What? Why am I smiling? She just looked away then I smiled? That's... Wierd of me! But she's so cute tho... OH HELL NAH!!!' Shoto thought and smacked himself.

'Cute... Wait what?!?!?!?!?!?!' Y/n thought and shrugged it off, she listened to Mr. Aizawa, "So there are papers in your desk." Everyone looked at the papers, "Those are the heroes who requested to be your mentor in your internship. Go and vote now, you can only choose one." He said and went to sleep.

Y/n was shocked cause there are so many Pro Heroes who requested. 'How about I go with Best Jeanist? Nope. Night Eye? Nope. Mirko? No. Urgh!! This is so hard!' Y/n thought and continue to choose who will be her mentor.

{Y/n Point Of View}

I was busy with who will my mentor. It's been 10 minutes since I decided that Hawks will be a great mentor. "So it took you 30 minutes huh. Well, you can have the whole day free time since tomorrow you'll be very busy. You can go home or hang out." He said and left, I packed my things and closed my bag.

"Hey, wanna go to the mall? Let's hang out before we separate for a week." Mina said, "Separate?" Sero asked. "You know, for our internship. This is our chance to hang out as a whole class. So~ Who's in?" All of us agreed and decided to go home and change into casual clothes.

I head home and changed into this:

I head downstairs and saw Yaoyorozu, "Hey Momo

I head downstairs and saw Yaoyorozu, "Hey Momo. Why are you here?" I asked her. "We'll go to the mall together. The others must be there already." She said, "Ok. Let's go!" I locked the house and we walked to the mall. We saw the others and ran to them, "Hey! We're here!" I and Momo said, "Great! Should we go and have something to eat first?" Denki asked.

Everyone agreed as they rushed to Starbucks, it's only Me and Todoroki left. We looked at each other confused, "That's weird." He said, "Yeah-" I got cut off when someone called us. "Hi! Can we ask for a picture, we really need a couple to have a picture." A random girl said, "And?" I asked.

"Can we take a picture of the two of you, you're the only couple we found around the mall. "E-eh?!" I freaked out. "Sure, it's our pleasure to cooperate," Todoroki said as the random girl pulled us to the mall garden. "Ok! Please pose cutely!" She prepared her camera as I just get on with it.

 "Ok! Please pose cutely!" She prepared her camera as I just get on with it

A/N: Imagine that's them

The girl suggested us to sit on the ground and kiss each other, 'I'm not doing that!' I thought and she made us sit and prepare the camera, Me and Shoto stare at each other's eyes but I accidentally lost balance and our lips touched.

'Oh no.' I thought and the stupid photoshoot stopped, "Thank you so much!!" I was still frozen when Todoroki approached her.

"Pass me the pictures."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 16