Mr. Cold | Chapter 5

'Why is she here? This might be the wrong room Shinso gave.' Y/n thought and looked at the room number attached to the door, but it was wrong.

"Shocking, right?" Her Mom said as she looked at her, "Why are you here? Are you Eri's Mom also? Did you cheat on Dad?" Y/n ask her questions since it's messing with her mind. "Answer me!" She shouted at her Mom as she started to talk.

"I'm here because I have a life-threatening disease. Yes, I'm Eri's Mom. And I didn't cheat on your Dad, and he cheated first with Mitsuki Bakugo." She said as Y/n got shocked.

"W-wait... Mitsuki Bakugo? As in Katsuki Bakugo's Mom?" She asked. Her Mom nodded. 'My life is a mess.' She thought.

"Any words for Eri? She is waiting outside." She said with a calm look on her face, but she isn't calm right now. She is freaking out.

"Tell her that I miss her so much, and I couldn't wait to hug her." She said, and Y/n nodded. "I'll leave now, and I hope you will get better soon." She said and left the room.

She saw Eri waiting at the chair, "Y/n-chan. What did she say?" Eri asked Y/n. "She said that she missed you, and she couldn't wait to hug you." She said, and Eri looked at the window which showed their Mom.

[ 4:30 in the afternoon ]

Y/n and Shoto leave the hospital as Y/n stares at her phone. Shoto was staring at her because of how she was dumb looking at her phone. Well, that's what Shoto thought. Y/n couldn't believe that Bakugo was her Step-bro, Eri as her Step-sis, and Shinso as her Step-bro.

"Oi, you look like a dumbass." Shoto said as Y/n stopped staring at her phone, "I'm going to the mall. You can go home now." Y/n said as Shoto looked at her. Y/n has a plain tone, it's not happy, and it's not sad. Shoto got worried for some reason. Y/n entered the mall, and she didn't know Shoto followed her.

Y/n was just busy walking when she said, "Todoroki, why are you following me?" Y/n asked as Shoto stopped, then someone called them. "Hey, it's Todoroki and Y/n!" It was the rest of Class A.

"Hey. You didn't tell us you'll come here.." Mina said, "We just finished talking with Eri at the hospital with her brother. I just decided to come here alone to eat dinner and buy groceries, but he followed." Y/n said, and Shoto just acted like he wasn't following Y/n.

Everyone looked at him with a teasing look as he gave them his icy-cold stare. Everyone stopped, and Y/n continued to walk away, "Hey... Don't want to go shopping for a bit?" Kirishima said as Y/n disagreed.

She walks to the grocery store as the others are so worried about her, "She's been so sad lately." Sero said when they saw Bakugo walking to the grocery store also. "Did anyone tell Bakugo to come?" Denki asked. Everyone stayed silent and continued shopping.

Meanwhile, Bakugo is buying groceries also. Y/n was at the chips section when she bumped into Bakugo. Both of them looked at each other and apologized to each other. Y/n grabbed the chips she wanted and left the chip section.

She paid for everything and left the mall, and she paid for her bus fare and arrived back home. She opened the lights and got shocked cause she saw Mr. Aizawa, Shinso, and Eri. "M-Mr. Aizawa?!" She freaked out.

"Y/n, your Mother told me that you knew it already. Will you talk with the three of us?" He asked Y/n as she agreed. They sat on the couch and continued to talk.

"If you would allow me to complete your family again... Will you allow me?" He asked again as Eri ran to her and hugged her, "Please, Nii-san! I want you to be my sister!" Eri said with teary eyes.

'Should I accept it? I want to, but what if Mom screams at me again?' She thought while she gripped on her skirt. Then Shinso held her hands to warm her up, and she came back to her senses.

"I know what you're thinking, Nii-san..." Shinso said, and she got shocked, "N-Nii-san? Aren't you older than me?" Y/n asked as he nodded his head sideways. "Mom will not scream to you anymore, and call me Hitoshi. That's my first name. Shinso is my middle name." He said, and Y/n nodded.

"I'll accept you, Mr. Aizawa." She said. Eri and Shinso hugged her with a happy faces. Mr. Aizawa has a slight smile plastered on his face.

[ The Next Day: 5:30 in the morning ] { Y/n Point Of View }

I woke up with hands-on my face. I cringed and saw Shinso and Eri laughing. "What? Why are you two here?" I asked them, "Someone is waiting for you downstairs, Nii-san!" Both of them said at the same time and left my room.

I rubbed my eyes and fixed my bed. I locked my room and grabbed my uniform. I headed to my bathroom and took a shower. I finished and changed into my uniform. I dried my hair and grabbed my backpack.

When I arrived downstairs, I saw Eri chasing my cat, Mr. Aizawa, or Dad sitting at the couch, Shinso scrolling through his phone.

"Morning Y/n." Mr. Aizawa said as I greeted him back. "Also, call me Dad. Since I'm your father now." All of us laughed as the door opened. It was my Dad.

"Y/n! You'll not come with this bastard right here! He will torture you!' He shouted at me and grabbed my hand, "No! I'm not coming with you! You cheated on Mom!" I called back at him while struggling to escape his grip.

"Y/n she cheated also. We're equal!" he shouted as I had enough. I used an unknown Quirk, and he got blasted away from me.

"I never considered you as my father."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 5