Mr. Cold | Chapter 14

Y/n got hurt by Endeavor's words as Shoto got angry, "How come?" Shoto asked Endeavor with his cold icy tone and stare. "She is the daughter of the boss of all villains, no other than All For One." Endeavor said as Y/n just looked down.

"Sorry, Todoroki, I never thought that I was a bad influence, sorry Endeavor, for being a bad influence on your son." She said and Shoto looked at her, she removed her hands off of Shoto's grip and left Endeavor and Shoto alone.

'Am I a bad influence? Am I really?' She thought while looking down, she arrives at the cafeteria but leaves again, she heads to the dark hallway and saw Bakugo. Bakugo saw her who is looking down at the floor.

"Now you're showing your weak self? That's so pathetic Y/n." He said as Y/n ignored him, she was about to enter the next hallway but Bakugo pulled her by her wrist and saw Shoto and Deku talk, "Why do you want to talk Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.

"You're really close to Y/n, right?" Shoto asked as Deku nodded, "What's her favorite things?" Shoto asked again as Deku processed for a while.

"She doesn't mention it but she is always amazed at everything," Deku said as Shoto thanked him, "Thank you for the help Midoriya." He said before they both left, meanwhile. Bakugo and Y/n just stood there.

"Someone got a crush on you," Bakugo said before leaving Y/n alone. She sat on the floor and hugged her knees, she just stares at space while thinking why she has to suffer like this and how Endeavor knows that All For One is her father.

[ Time Skip: 1:00 Final Event ] {Y/n Point Of View }

"After the cavalry battle, there is an interlude period where the students of the different classes and courses participate and compete in different recreational activities, such as a scavenger hunt and a ball race, among others. These activities have no other purpose than to entertain the public and relax the atmosphere before the tournament. Meanwhile, the students qualified for the finals may choose whether or not to participate and use the opportunity to prepare themselves for the next event." Midnight said as I just crossed my arms and the other ones who are participating in the next event left, of course, I'm also participating.

I head to the seats and stare at the others who are playing the recreational games. I was prepared already so I have time to watch the others.

After 30 minutes the final event started, all of us who are participating in the final event went down and saw a screen appear in front of us. It showed us who we'll fight.

(1)Shinso vs Midoriya (2)Todoroki vs Sero (3)Shiozaki vs Y/n (4)Iida vs Hatsume (5)Mina vs Aoyama (6)Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu (7)Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima (8)Bakugo vs Uraraka

'I'll fight the vine girl?' I thought as I looked at her, 'I have to defeat her so I can reach the top.' I thought as everyone went to the seats upstairs and the first battle began, I stare at Midoriya and Shinso. 'You can do this Shin.' I thought and focused on the round.

In just a few seconds, Midoriya got brainwashed and he start to walk out of the ring but a really strong wind from his fingers came out and he went back to his senses. 'What? That's... He managed to get unbrainwashed by the wind?' I thought while in shock.

Midoriya punched Shinso and threw him out of the ring, "Shinso is out! Midoriya advances to the next round!" Midnight shouted while she waved her whip. 'It's Todoroki and Sero's turn, after that. It's my turn.' I thought as Sero and Todorki went to the ring, I just hugged my knees and watched closely.

'I saw Shiozaki's Quirk already, I can break through her vines by using Midoriya's Quirk if she'd trapped me.' I thought as I was shocked because a block of giant ice was in front of me and the others.