Mr. Cold | Chapter 4

It's been a week, and Y/n didn't talk much, she found a part-time job, she earned 19$ per week, which is 2115.45 yen in Japanese Yen because of her part-time job, and she got used to living alone, of course, she has her Cat with her. Y/n promised herself that she'd focus on her studies first while earning money from her part-time job. It's hard, actually, but Y/n never gives up.

[ Monday: 11:50 AM ] { Y/n Point Of View }

"Hey, Y/n! Wanna grab lunch together?!" Mina asked me excitedly, "Sure, I'll just fix my things, and I'll see you, girls, at the cafeteria." I said with a non-expression face.

The girls agreed and headed to the cafeteria, and I fixed my things when I saw Todoroki left.

I let out a sigh when I looked back to close my bag. When I turned around, I saw a slice of cheese in the center of my desk.

"Would you like some slice of cheese, Y/n?" Aoyama asked me as I nodded and ate the cheese, "Mhm!! So yummy!" I said with a smile on my face.

Both Me and Aoyama started talking, and I also asked him where he had brought the cheese. I am not going to lie. It was delicious, "Well, I'm gonna eat with Midoriya now." He said as I nodded, and we both walked to the cafeteria together and brought our food. He walked to Midoriya's table.

The ones in the table are Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Mineta. I sit at a random table. Well, I'm alone. 'I wonder how Todoroki is..' Then someone sat in front of me, it was Mawata.

"Alone now, huh?" She said, "Bullying me again?" I said and put a spoon of  Katsudon in my mouth. She just laughed.

"No, but I want to tell you something about Shoto." She said, and I finished my food so quickly. "Sorry, I don't have time to talk about Todoroki." I stood up, but she made me sit down. "Mawata, I have no time for this," I said, and I stood up again. I managed to stand up and walk out of the cafeteria with my hands in my pocket.

'What would she tell me about Todoroki? Pfft! He doesn't care about me anymore, lol. He never cares.' I thought when I saw Eri walking alone while holding her red bag.

"Hey, Eri." I said, and she looked at me, "Hi Y/n-chan! How are you?" She asked me as I told her that I was okay. I asked her the same, and she answered the same.

"Why are you walking alone? Where is your Uncle?" I asked her as she looked at her feet. "My brother is at the hospital because he got into a car accident. My Mom is at the hospital because she is fighting a life-threatening disease. That's what DadZawa said." She said as I felt so bad.

"DadZawa? You mean Eraserhead?" I asked her, and she nodded. "Yes... Why? You know him?" She asked me.

"Yes, he is my Home Room Teacher. We call him Sensei or Mr. Aizawa." I said, and she was on her "Woah" look.

"Anyways... Who is taking care of you? Your DadZawa is always here overnight." I said, and she looked at her feet again.

"I usually sleep with my brother at the hospital, and I couldn't sleep with my Mom since she has a disease." She said and looked at me with a happy look.

"Will you go to the hospital with me?! DadZawa said that his students will have free time for the whole afternoon. Will you?" She asked me.

"Sure, but I'll ask Sensei first, hm?" I said and ruffled her hair. "Otay!" She said excitedly.

[ 1:30 in the afternoon ] {End of Y/n Point Of View }

Y/n is walking with Eri when they see Shoto. Eri still doesn't know him yet. Y/n and Shoto just gave a glance at each other after they passed by each other.