Mr. Cold | Chapter 19

It's the next day, and Y/n is ready for her training with Hawks. It's 3:30 in the morning, and she heads downstairs and sees Mr. Aizawa in the living room. "Hey Dad, I'm going now. Hawks are waiting." Y/n said, "Ok, take care. And make sure you eat breakfast after your training." He said, "Yep! I'll meet you at school." Y/n said and kissed Mr. Aizawa's cheeks, Mr. Aizawa smiled, and Y/n grabbed her school bag and another bag where her School uniform was Gym Uniform, and the bag where her Hero Costume was is.

She left the house and went to an xxx place, and she is wearing a crop top while wearin2g a hoodie to cover it and skinny jeans. She headed to the bus stop and waited for the bus. She grabbed her phone and received a text from Hawks.

"Hey yow! Change location! Meet me at UA Gym Gamma." He texted, 'That chicken wants me to get exhausted!' Y/n thought and grabbed her backpacks and walked to UA, and headed to Gym Gamma, 'Geez. It's 4:15, and I'm on time.' Y/n thought again as she looked around.

"Keigo!! I'm here!" Y/n shouted, and she felt a big thing around her. She turned around and saw Hawks. "My goodness sake!! Where have you been?" Y/n said while she crossed her arms, "I went to the cafeteria to have something to eat, but no one was there." He said, trembling.

"Dumb Chicken, obviously no one will be here this early in the morning. All teachers are still home. How is the Number 3 Hero is so dumb?" Y/n said as Hawks realized that he was showing his dumb side. He chuckled and in just a second, "Ok, let's start now, Young Hero. Don't think I'm going easy on you." He said as Y/n put her things on the floor.

[Time Skip: 6:30 AM] {Y/n Point Of View}

My 1st day of training with Hawks is done, and I'm now at the girls' locker room. I changed into my uniform and wore my shoes. I put my bag with my Gym Uniform at my locker and grabbed my school bag and costume bag.

I left the girls' locker room and went to the classroom. I opened the wall on the left side of the school and put my costume bag in its place. I closed it as I grabbed my things, and I left UA to have some breakfast.

I was at the gate when I saw Todoroki walking with his earphones on, "Hey Todoroki! Morning!!!" I said as I ran to him, "Hey Y/n." He said with a smile on his face. I could tell that he was smiling, not faking. 'He looks better when he smiles.' I thought.

"Hey, stop staring at my face. You look like a psycho." He said, smacking me, "Ha?! You do that to me?!" I said as he chuckled, "Eh, I don't even care anyway. You're smiling, so I'm not ruining it for you." I said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Anyways, you're here early because you have trained with Hawks?" He asked. "Yeah, he was too strict tho, but I can handle it. Besides, he is dumb sometimes tho. Teasing Endeavor with two senior students-" Y/n got cut off by Hawks' feather. "You should save that Y/n." Hawks said, "Since when did you get here?" Todoroki asked.

"Before you two, and stop acting like lovebirds. It's making me feel single." He said as Todoroki, and I smacked him. "One more word about this stupid dating thing, and we'll crush you into pieces!" Todoroki and I said at the same time.

"Yeah, right, you two should go and head to your classroom. It's 7:15 already, and you should be early." He said as the girls started to scream. "Well... Bye, kids!" He ran away and left Todoroki and me. "That bird always leaves," I said as we headed inside while I forgot breakfast.

"Wouldn't Mr. Aizawa get angry because you didn't eat breakfast?" Todoroki said, "I- how did you know?!" I said. "I was watching you train with Hawks like 5:30 AM." He said, "Well, back on answering your question... Dad wouldn't get angry." I said, and we headed to the classroom. When we entered, the others were already there.

When Todoroki saw them, he stopped smiling. I sit in my seat when Yaoyorozu pokes my shoulder. "Yes?" She signaled me to come closer as I followed. "You two are dating, right?" She whispered. "What? No. We're not." I whispered back, "Hm... If I found out you two are dating, I'll not hesitate to tell the others." She said, "Okayy~ I'm just telling you that we aren't dating." I said as Dad entered the classroom.

All of us stayed seated, and he went straight to the announcement. "Ok, so I'll tell you all the announcements the Principal gave me, so make sure you listen because this is important. The first announcement, since your internships are finished and the semester is also finished. Teachers prepare for your final exam in 3 weeks, so you have two weeks to practice and review your subjects. The second announcement, after your exam, summer vacation will be starting, and we'll go to summer camp." He said as everyone started to get so excited.

In just a second, Dad gave us his icy stare, "I'm not yet finished. Everyone who will fail the Final Exam will not be joining the Summer Camp." He said as everyone shut their mouths as he continued. "And after the summer vacation, you'll have your provisional license. In short, Hero License." He said, "That's all, so go and change into your hero costume and meet me at Gym Gamma. We'll have some training."

'Geez. If I fail the Final Exam, I'll not come with the others to the training camp. If I didn't review, I would not pass, but if I review, I will pass and come with the others at the summer camp. Eh, I'll do my best.' I thought and went to change with the girls.

"So Y/n, you've been close to Mr. Aizawa. And it's like you aren't even his student." Jiro said, "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, acting innocent. "Hm... Since you mentioned it, I'm going to ask the same question." Tsu and Uraraka said.

"Nothing is between Dad and me," I said and focused on wearing my hero costume. "Wait... What?" The girls questioned as Yaoyorozu just giggled, "I knew it!" Jiro said, "Wait, haha, I went out of my topic." I said. "What do you mean topic?! Mr. Aizawa is your Father, right?!" Uraraka said. "Don't lie, Y/n!" All of them said to me. "Fine. He is my Father, happy?" They looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tsu and Hagakure asked. "Both of us wanted it to keep it a secret. Anyways, you girls knew it already, so we should head to Gym Gamma now." I said as we got fully dressed and left the changing room.

We were walking in the hallway when the girls asked me another question. "So, about you and Todoroki?" They said at the same time. "Eh? What about us? Nothing." I said, "I heard you two went to the same internship." Mina said. "Same internship, same agency, but different mentors," I said as I felt my cheeks slightly burned, remembering the moment we had.

"She had a crush on him!" Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, and Mina shouted. "What?! No! We're just friends!" I said as I covered my face with my hands. "Come on, Y/n, tell us. We'll keep it a secret." Jiro said.

"Well... Since you girls mentioned it, yes..."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 19