Mr. Cold | Chapter 8

'Remember Y/n. You'll pretend so you can escape. But first, I have to find the weakness of his Quirk.' Y/n thought as she was still in the dream. She is at a library and reads some Quirk Books.

She kept on reading until it started raining, 'Geez... This doesn't look like a dream at all.' She thought again as she saw a Quirk. She began to read it, and she found it. She read the weakness and smirked.

'Such a weak Quirk.' She thought and closed the book. She went to the living room and saw All For One, "Hey... D-Dad..." She said, and All For One looked at her.

"Yes?" He asked, and Y/n held his hand. She starts to turn into a bright light. 'If I use a random Quirk, I can leave this dream, and he will forget this and never remember. That's such a great book, and it saved my life.' She said and closed her eyes

{ Y/n Point Of View }

I woke up at the hospital and saw Nejire, Amajiki, Mirio, Dad, Shinso, and Eri. "Hi..." I said, and they looked at me. Nejire ran to me and hugged me, "I thought you'll never wake up!" She said and cried.

I giggled and hugged her back, everyone hugged me, and we all chitchat for a while. Then someone entered, it was the Doctor.

"Hello Y/n, so I have some news for you." She said, "Ok..." I said, and she sat next to me. "You lost your pulse an hour ago, and it's a new challenge for me. If you don't mind, staying here in the hospital for one more week..." She said as I thought about it. "If it helps people who will be suffering like me in the future... I'll accept it," I said.

"Wait, so you'll not go to UA?" The others asked as I looked at the Doctor. She nodded as I looked at my hands. 'I'll have to wait for one week to meet my class... I'm doing this for people's sake.'

[ Time Skip: Monday 8:30 AM ] {End Of Y/n's Point Of View }

Y/n woke up and looked at the clock. She sighed and sat on the bed. Then someone entered, it was the Doctor. "Good morning Y/n, we'll focus on your leg first. It will be better tomorrow." Y/n nodded, and she helped her stood up.

They head to the room where they exercise their legs; meanwhile. At UA, Mr. Aizawa is teaching the class while Yaoyorozu stares at Y/n's seat. Yaoyorozu has felt so empty ever since Y/n stayed at the hospital.

Mr. Aizawa still didn't tell them about her situation. The whole class just focused on the lesson. The bell rang, reminding the entire class that it was time for training. They stood up and grabbed their bags with their hero costumes on.

The girls head to the changing room. The girls chitchat while Yaoyorozu looked so sad, even Jiro. 'What's wrong with Yaoyorozu? I'm starting to be so worried.' Mina thought and continued to put on her Hero Costume.

They headed to Gym Gamma and started to train; meanwhile, Y/n and the Doctor started the test, the Doctor got some of her blood, and Y/n helped the Doctor. 'I wonder how my classmates are, especially Todoroki. How is he going? Wait, why am I worried?' Y/n thought and slapped herself. She opened her social media and scrolled down.

'Sports Festival is in the corner, shouldn't I practice for the festival?' She thought and closed her phone. She decided to take a nap. 'I hope I won't be in that dream again...'

Meanwhile, in UA. "Hey Yaoyorozu, you've been staring at Y/n's seat since this morning." Hagakure said as Yaoyorozu went back to her senses. "Sorry, did you say something?" She asked, and the girls nodded their heads sideways.

"She'll be back, Yaoyorozu, I promise," Asui said, and Yaoyorozu nodded. 'Is Y/n still thinking about our Dad?' Bakugo thought and shrugged off his thoughts. Kirishima and Denki looked at him worriedly.

'Bakubro is also sad like Yaoyorozu. Something is up to him.' Kirishima thought as he felt so sad for him, just seeing his best friend look sad makes him sad also.

'Bro... If Yaoyorozu is thinking about Y/n... Then why is Bakugo sad? Does he miss Y/n also?' Denki and Sero thought and looked at Bakugo.

'The two of them are overreacting about Y/n's sudden disappearance, tsk! Lame.' Shoto thought and continued reading his book.

After a few minutes, someone entered the classroom. Was it Present Mic. 'Really? Time for English?!' Denki thought, and they all prepared their textbooks.

They listened to Present Mic until lunch reached. They all stood up, the girls went to Yaoyorozu's seat, and Yaoyorozu looked so unwell. "Hey Yaoyorozu, you ok?" Uraraka asked as she replied, "Yes, I'm fine. Just a little cold." She said, and they walked to the cafeteria.

{ Y/n Point Of View }

I woke up in a bright room, I was on the floor, and everything was white, 'I swear if this is that Shitty Dream again, I'm going to use my Quirk on him!' I thought until I saw a very familiar figure from far away. It was wearing an item of white clothing.

It turned to face me, and I still couldn't see its face, I stood up, and it started to walk towards me, while it was coming closer, I felt tears forming in my eyes. It was Mom.

"Hello, sweetie." She said with a smile on her face. "H-hi... Mom," I said and looked down. Tears streamed down my face.

"Why are you crying?" She asked me and grabbed my face. She made me look at her in the eyes, "It's been a long time since I hugged you." She said as I hugged her, "Please... Don't wake me up." I said, and she touched my head.

"Reality is waiting, sweetie." She said as I continued to cry on her shoulders, "But reality hurts." I said, and she comforted me.

"Why does reality hurts? Hm.." She asked me, "Cause I don't want to get hurt anymore... The past is still in my mind, and I don't even know if I'll do better in the future. I wanna give up life, Mom..." I cried, and she grabbed me by my shoulders softly and looked straight into my eyes.

"Accept reality. Forget the Past. And Believe in the Future. Do not let the shadows of your past darken the doorstep of your future. Forgive and Forget. Create your own Reality. The best way to Predict the Future is to Create it. Take time to do what makes your soul happy, do things that feed your soul. Not your Ego. You'll be happy."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 8