Mr. Cold | Chapter 13

"In the second event, participants formed teams with a maximum of 4 people and then got in a horse configuration. The objective was to earn points by swiping other teams' headbands while protecting their own. The value of a team's headband would be the sum of the points each person received based on their performance in the previous competition. The person who ranked last would be worth 5 points, and each rank above that would be worth five more points than the previous one, with the exception of 1st place, which was worth 10 million points." Midnight said as I stared at my hands.

"The one to wear the headband must be the rider, and they were not allowed to wear it below their neck. If the team loses their headband or crumbles as a horse configuration, they would still not be eliminated. Participants were allowed to use their Quirks, but, should they attack with the malicious intention of harming another participant, they will be forced out of the game. You have 10 minutes to choose your teams!" She said as everyone started to collect their teammates.

I was looking for a team when almost everyone was in groups, and then someone held my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Todoroki, "Wanna team up?" He asked as I agreed. My teammates are Denki, Iida, and Todoroki.

Ten minutes is over, and the others who didn't have a team were eliminated. We carried Todoroki, and I'm on his right side, "Y/n if we passed by Midoriya, copy Uraraka's Quirk. We'll need it." I saw Midoriya. He is wearing his headband that has 10 million points.

"Leave it to me," I said, and the Team Event: Cavalry Battle started. All teams began to run at the rectangular surface around us, and we passed by Midoriya's team. I touched Uraraka as she looked at me. I just gave her a good luck sign, and she gave me a good luck sign too.

When my team had six headbands on Todoroki's neck, we headed straight to Midoriya. We thought that it was only us chasing him but the other teams too. I saw Midoriya and his team running away as he almost passed the white line. I used Todoroki's ice to block the others from coming closer.

"Nice one, Y/n." Denki said, "Thanks." We attacked Midoriya's team, and Todoroki told Denki to use his Quirk on Dark Shadow, he followed, and Dark Shadow was already down. We kept on attacking, but we couldn't get the headband. 'How will we get it?' I thought as I looked at Iida's engine. "I'll make a move. Just hold on tight," Iida said as we held tight.

He used his engine, and we are now in front of Midoriya, Uraraka, Midoriya, Hatsume, and Tokoyami are staring at Todoroki. I took the chance to use Hagakure's Quirk. I turned invisible. I wasn't moving as Uraraka saw me turned invisible. I pretended that I had let go of Todoroki. "Y/n?" Todoroki started to look for me, and I just grabbed his ankle, signing him that I was still in my position.

Midoriya and his team started to look around cause they thought that I was roaming around them. I whispered something to Todoroki. "Take the chance now. We only have 3 minutes till we win," I whispered, and he nodded. We attacked them, and we were about to get the 10 million, but they got one from Todoroki's neck. 'Damn it!' I thought as they still looked around to check me, we took the chance to get it, and it happened. Three minutes is over. We got it on our hands.

"TIME'S UP!!!" Present Mic shouted as I saw that the headband that Midoriya got was just 50; he was shocked when Dark Shadow showed up and had a headband with 5 million points, ad Midoriya cried. We let go of Todoroki as I turned to my original form.

Then a screen showed up, and the results were shown.

(1)Team Todoroki (2)Team Bakugo (3)Team Shinso (4)Team Midoriya

"Now! Before the 3rd Event begins! Let's have our lunch break!!" Present Mic shouted as I saw Endeavor looking at me. I just starred at him when someone held my head. It was Todoroki. He made me look away from Endeavor as we walked to the cafeteria with the others.

'Is he ok?' I thought as he was holding my hand with a non-emotion face. We brought our food and ate with the others.

"Don't talk to him." Todoroki said as I looked at him, 'Should I ask? His face tells everything tho.' I thought as he noticed me starring at him, "I know what you're thinking. You can talk to him if you want. I'm not forcing you." He said and ate his soba.

[ Time Skip: 12:30 PM ]

I finished my lunch early, so I decided to have a walk to refresh my mind. I'm in the hallway leading to Waiting Room No. 2. Unlucky me, I saw Endeavor.

I was trying to avoid him, but he called me, "Y/n Tamashiro." I stopped walking and faced him. "I'm Y/n Aizawa. It's not Tamashiro." I said, "What relationship do you have with my son?" He asked me as I was about to answer, but someone interrupted. It was Todoroki.

"And what business do you have with my friend?" He said with his cold icy stare and tone. "Shoto, I'm protecting you from this girl?" He said as I looked at him.

"She is a Bad Influence to You."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 13