Mr. Cold | Chapter 9

Y/n woke up in the hospital room as someone ran to her. It was Eri. "Nii-san! You're awake!" She said, and Y/n wiped off her tears, "Why are you crying?" Shinso asked.

"It's nothing, just had a dream." She said, and they played for a while. Y/n was thinking of her Mom, Shinso, and Eri is busying playing finger games. They start to whisper something while Y/n's mind is in space.

Shinso and Eri walked next to Y/n and tickled her. "Ahh!! What the-" Shinso and Eri laughed at her expression as she laughed with them, "You guys got me there." The three of them laughed.

[ The Next Day: 10:30 AM ] { Y/n Point Of View }

I'm now in my hospital room, and the Doctor found the cure as fast as I expected. I packed my things already and am ready to go. I still have some unpacking to do later, and I'll also take some extra classes because I was excused for 2 or 3 weeks.

I carried my bag and stood up, my feet are all better now, and I have to take my everyday walk, said the Doctor. I left the hospital room and saw Dad. "Hey Y/n, ready to go to your new home?" He asked as I nodded, we headed to the car, and I saw Shinso and Eri.

I put my bags at the back and sit next to Eri. She's between Shinso and Me. All of us talked till we reached our house, yep. I'll be living with my new family now, no more problems and shouting.

"Hey, Eri. Let's show Nii-san her room." Shinso said as Eri nodded. They guided me to my new room, it was big, and the house was more significant than expected. I thanked them, and they left me alone. I start to unpack my things.

'Should I show up to the whole class tomorrow while I take extra classes?' I thought and finished unpacking. I fixed my new bed and headed downstairs.

"Nii-san! Let's go and have your everyday walk!" Shinso and Eri shouted, "Are you sure? No homework?" I asked them, and they nodded sideways. We asked permission from Dad, and he agreed.

We walked outside the house and started to walk around the village until I saw a woman having trouble with the groceries she was carrying. I went to her. "Hi Ma'am, I can help you with the groceries you're carrying." I said, and she smiled, "Thank you, Y/n dear."

I was shocked and looked at her, "How did you know my name?" I asked her. "My son always talks about you. He told me that you're the class' happy pill. He always doesn't talk to you, but he wanted to." She said as I saw Shinso and Eri.

"Hey, Nii-san... We'll go home now." Both of them said as I agreed. The Woman and I continue to walk, "Where do you live, Ma'am?" I asked her, and she answered. "I live in the hospital." She said as we walked to the hospital.

We head to her hospital room. I placed the grocery bag on the table, and she asked me to sit on the couch with her. I agreed.

"You know, I didn't expect my son to be this happy when he met you. When he talked about you, I asked him if he likes you, but he said that he enjoys your comforts to him." She said as I started to know who she was talking about.

"I'm glad that he enjoys my comfort. I've never seen people enjoy my comforts." I said with a smile, "With a girl like you in his life, he'll live his best life." She said as I got so fluttered.

"Also, my son's name is Shoto. I forgot to mention him." She said with a wide smile on her face, "It's ok... He really looks like you. That's the reason why girls have a crush on him." She chuckled.

"You have a crush on him?" She asked with a smile on her face, "E-eh?! N-no! He's just a friend. B-besides, he might only consider me only as a friend." I said while my happy tone turned into a sad one. "I see the love, my dear."

"E-eh... I'm not interested in those couple things, but I'll know it once I grow older." I said, and we talked for like the whole day. She spread facts about Todoroki, and it's fun talking with her. It was 5:30 in the afternoon, and we still talked. Until someone got inside, the only voice I heard was a girl.

"Hey Mom, I decided to visit you-" She stopped when she saw me, "Hi... I'm Y/n Tamashiro." I stood up and pulled out my hand, asking for a handshake. "Fuyumi Todoroki, an elementary teacher." She accepted a handshake as we both sat down on the couch again.

"So... Why are you here?" She asked and looked at Auntie Rei. "She helped me with the groceries earlier. I decided to have a conversation with her. She's also Shoto's classmate." Auntie Rei said.

"Oh~ Shoto always talks about you. He said that he wanted to ask you if you could speak to our brother Natsu, he's younger than me, and he's in college, he is like Shoto. Both of them are cold, but I still handle them." She said as I was kinda confused, "Why does he want me to talk with Natsu?" I asked.

"He said that your comfort helped him, and he was sure that if he asked you, Natsu could be happy also." She said as I smiled, "I'll try my best, but I'll not be joining my class for a few days since I have extra lessons to take." I said.

"You want us to tell Shoto?" Auntie Rei said, "It's okay. I don't want any of my class to know that I'm already back. It's kind of a secret." The three of us just smiled when the door opened.

"Hey Mom, I'm here to visit again." I heard Todoroki's voice

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 9