Mr. Cold | Chapter 2

Y/n look at him and remembered her past also. "You can tell me everything..."  She said and Shoto start to speak.

"When I was about six, my mother got upset about how much my left side looked like my father that she poured boiling water on my face, leaving me with a scar over my left eye. My tragic childhood caused me to not interact with most people." He said while looking at his hand.

"Sometimes I just wanna die and give up on life." Shoto said, "You know, I understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another." Y/n said while Shoto looked at her.

"Do you ever want to die? But you don't want to die, you just don't want to live your life anymore." He said and looked at the sun, "You think you want to die but in reality. You just want to be saved... And, maybe I don't want to live my life anymore. But if I were you... I wouldn't give up" Y/n said and stood up, Shoto spoke that made her stop walking.

"Why don't you want to give up if you were me?" He asked and Y/n answered this before she left the rooftop. "Because you survived by your horrible past."

[ The same Day: 6:00 PM ]

Y/n arrived home and she just felt a strong pain in her cheeks, she didn't shout or screamed. She got used to it cause, every day she go back home from school, she always felt the same thing over and over again.

"Where were you?!" Her mother shouted at her, she told her that she's from school but of course, her mother didn't believe her.

"Go to your room now Young Lady!" She shout at Y/n again, Y/n just sighed and walk away. "If I found out you're flirting with boys. You will be homeschooled. Get it?!" Y/n just ignored her and locked herself in her room

{ Y/n Point Of View }

'She always looks at me like I'm a hoe. Tsk' I thought and changed into a sweatpant and hoodie. I lay on my bed and scroll through my phone.

"It's so boring! What can I eat?" I said while I walk to my mini-fridge and saw a slice of cheese and soda. "Really?!" I slammed the door of the mini-fridge and lay on my bed again, I closed my eyes trying to sleep. But I couldn't, I just punched myself and stare at the ceiling.

[ The Next Day: 6:30 AM ] { End of Y/n Point Of View }

Y/n woke up by a loud crash from downstairs, she stood up and rush downstairs only to see her parents fighting 'Of course they will fight early in the morning' Y/n thought and head back to her room.

She took a shower and change into her uniform, she grabbed her backpack and head back downstairs, her parents look at her. "Y/n, do you have a moment?" Her father asked as she looked at the clock, it's 6:45 and class starts at 8:00. She sighed and agreed.

They sit at the couch and they go straight to the point, "Y/n, me and your father will get a divorce. we want you to choose, who do you want to stay with? Me or your stupid Father?" Her mother asked as she didn't hesitate to answer this.

"I'll live on my own, I'm a Senior Highschool Student and I do what I want." She said with a cold tone that she never used before, she leave the house and slammed the door.

"Let her be. She'll have this house since I brought this and it's my decision whether I want to sell it or not. Pack your things and go!" Y/n's father said to her Mom, her Mom started packing her things and left.

Y/n is walking in the streets not in the mood on smiling, she is just staring at the ground while thinking deeply. 'I should have a part-time job, without money I can't feed myself. I don't want to look like a beggar asking for money. I chose to live on my own to stop hearing shouts and screams anymore, I just have to work harder now.' She thought and arrived at UA.

She placed a smile on her face and acted joyfully. She head inside and greet everyone good morning, the other students greeted her also. She was just walking when she saw Shoto, "Todoroki-kun!! Morning!" She shouted and run to Shoto.

'There she goes again.' Shoto thought and Y/n arrived next to him, "How's your sleep? If you're asking on how's mine... It's great!"

"I didn't ask how's your sleep." Shoto said with his cold tone of course, "Why is she close to Todoroki? Isn't she scared?" They heard a few whispers from other students like that. Y/n didn't care because she always thought that Shoto is not scary.

Y/n is busy talking while Shoto is ignoring her, well... He is secretly listening, then a girl shouted. "Hey Sho!" It was Mawata Fuwa, a first-year in General Studies, she has pink hair and a healing Quirk. 'Not her again!' Shoto thought and walk away. "Wait up Todoroki!" Y/n said trying to catch up but Mawata Fuwa pushed her. "Ouch!" Y/n shouted, not loud enough. Shoto saw what Mawata did and he started to get pissed.

"Back of pink bastard!" Shoto shouted at Mawata and Y/n stood up. "L-let's not start a fight here, students are watching." Y/n stuttered and trying to pull Shoto with her at the classroom. "You back off btch! You don't know you are messing with!" Mawata shouted at Y/n.

'This girl is pissing me off! If only I could act like my mood earlier I would beat this piece of garbage off of the face of the earth!' Y/n thought trying to hide her anger, "Who am I messing with? It's not like you're a boss or something, right?" Y/n said acting not to be angry.

"You are messing with his girlfriend, so back off. I don't care if you're his best friend, I won't let a slut near my boyfriend" Mawata said. "We're over now Mawata. Don't you get it?" Shoto said.

"Is there someone else you love more than me? Tell me." Mawata said as all the students are whispering and some are filming. Shoto is out of ideas when he said this

"This is the one I love." He said grabbing Y/n

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 2