Mr. Cold | Chapter 20

Y/n blushed even harder, "Well, if I were you, I would confess immediately." Hagakure said, "Well, you can't do anything. You're not me." Y/n noted as they are close to Gym Gamma. "She's just telling you, besides Todoroki will not reject you," Jiro said.

They reached Gym Gamma and went inside. They saw the boys and stood next to them. "Where's Mr. Aizawa?" Tsu asked. "He went to talk to Principal Nezu," Deku said as Y/n looked around. "Where's Todoroki?" She asked. The girls looked at her and tried to hide their smiles. Y/n just went silent, "What's wrong with the girls?" The boys asked as they looked at them. "Oh, My!!! I can't believe it!!" Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Deku, and Bakugo shouted.

"You guys figured it out?" Mina asked, "Yeah! It's so easy." They said. "Oh my goodness, don't tell him!" Y/n said with a blush on her face. The other boys took time to realize then they were shocked. "Confess!!" They all shouted.

'Should I? No. I can't. I have to wait for the right time. He is not even interested in this kind of stuff.' Y/n thought. "Hey! Don't overthink it. If he rejects you, we'll be here for you." Mina said, "Thanks, guys, but he's not interested in that stuff, so I'll leave it." Y/n said as the door of Gym Gamma opened, revealing Shoto.

'Don't embarrass yourself Y/n! Don't embarrass yourself!' Y/n said and slapped herself. "Y/n? Why did you do that?" Uraraka asked, "Nothing, anyways I'm gonna have some warm-up before our training starts." Y/n said and ran to the other side of the room.

'Is she ok? She usually comes up to me when I enter Gym Gamma and asks me to warm-up with her.' Shoto thought, and Y/n warmed up. 'I should push my feelings down and focus on my family and dreams first. I can't fall in love at such a young age.' Y/n thought and stretched her arms, and Mr. Aizawa entered Gym Gamma.

"Ok, so the principal told me to let you kids train yourself. You can ask for help from each other. Anyways, I'll leave you all." He said and left. Everyone looked at each other and looked at Y/n. They smirked and started teaming up.

"Oi Bakugo, can we train together?" Shoto asked Bakugo, "Sorry, man, but Bakugo is training with me. Better ask someone, maybe Sero." Kirishima said Bakugo, and Kirishima started to train. "YaoMomo! Let's train together!" Y/n said, running towards Yaoyorozu. "Well... Jiro asked me to Train with her, ask Uraraka or Mina." Yaoyorozu said.

Shoto and Y/n kept asking the others, but the two of them were left out. "Hey Y/n, I know someone who doesn't have a partner." Mina said, "Really? Who?" Y/n asked as the girls pointed at Shoto. "Be brave!" Hagakure said. Y/n sighed and said. "Fine." She walked towards Shoto, and he was facing the wall looking at his hand. "Hey, Todoroki-" Y/n got cut off when Shoto turned around and looked down on her. Y/n was facing his chest while his Peppermint Scent was spreading.

"Y/n? Since when are you there behind me?" He asked, "Uhm... A few seconds ago. Anyways, do you want to train with me?" Y/n asked him as he agreed.

[After three weeks: Monday 6:30 AM] {Y/n Point Of View}

I finished studying for the exam, and I barely didn't sleep because of how hard it was. I took a shower and changed into my uniform. I put all my textbooks and notebooks in my bag as I headed downstairs and saw Shinso and Eri. "Morning, Shinso and Eri," I said as they were shocked. "What happened to you? You look like a panda." Shinso said as Eri nodded, "I was studying for the exams today until Friday, so I barely didn't sleep." I said as I grabbed a mug and made some morning coffee.

"Anyways, Shinso, can you take Eri to school first?" I asked him, "No biggie. I'll drop little kitty to school till your exams are finished." He said as I thanked him. "Well, I better go now. I'll see you two later if I'm not busy." I kissed their forehead and left. I headed to the bus stop and waited.

I looked at my watch, and it was 7:15 already. The bus arrived as I headed inside. I sat in the front row, and it continued to move. The bus arrived at the bus stop near UA. I left the bus and headed inside the university. I was busy walking when I saw Mawata walking towards me, I tried to ignore her, but she blocked me. "What now, Mawata?!" I said, "Chill, I'm just wondering... How did you get to talk to Shoto?" She asked me as I answered. "Ask him. It was his decision if he wanted to talk to me tho." I said and walked past her. I headed straight to the classroom, and half of my classmates were there.

"Hey Y/n, how's your sleep?" Hagakure asked, "Terrible, the subjects are so hard but at the same time easy." I said as I yawned. "Better ask me to study with you so you will not have a hard time." I heard Todoroki's voice behind me. "Ha?!" I said as he headed straight to his seat. "Tsk. Dumbass." I whispered as the girls smiled. I just rolled my eyes and sat in my seat.

[Friday 10:30 AM] {End Of Y/n Point Of View}

It's the last day of their final exams. The last exam is Class 1-A vs. UA Teachers. They are dressed in their hero costumes as they head to Ground Beta. "Man, I'm so nervous! Fighting teachers is a nightmare!" Mina and Hagakure said, Y/n just stood there thinking about what will happen.

'Will I defeat the teacher I'll be facing? Will I?' She thought when the teachers arrived, "Ok, enough with the chit-chat. We'll separate you into teams now. One team is three members, so don't worry." Mr. Aizawa said as Y/n breathed. A large screen appeared in front of the class, and it showed their teammates.

(1: Sato & Kirishima vs Cementos) (2: Asui & Tokoyami vs. Ectoplasm) (3: Iida & Ojiro vs. Power Loader) (4: Todoroki & Y/n vs. Eraser Head) (5: Uraraka & Aoyama vs. Thirteen) (6: Mina & Denki vs. Nezu) (7: Koda & Jiro vs. Present Mic) (8: Shoji, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu vs. Snipe) (9: Mineta & Sero vs. Midnight) (10: Deku & Bakugo vs. All Might)

'Oh my! I'm partnered up with Todoroki, and I'll fight Dad! I hate this!!!' Y/n thought as she stood there like nothing was happening inside her head.

'Is she ok?' Shoto thought as the girls chuckled. "Good luck, Y/n!" Yaoyorozu said as Y/n just pouted angrily.

'I don't care anymore! I'll do my best! I'm just going to worry after the exam. I can do it!'

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 20