Mr. Cold | Chapter 12

Y/n just laughed. "Try it then. That bastard is just a weakling."  She said as Mawata walked away, "Let's go?" Y/n said to Shoto as they walked to the others.

"I knew you could defeat that girl!" Mina said as all of them laughed. 'Did she know my Father?' Y/n thought.

[ Time Skip: Monday Sports Festival 8:30 ] { Y/n Point Of View }

"I can't believe it's already the Sports Festival." Hagakure said as all of us were in the waiting room. "Yeah, worldwide is watching right now. Like, we can show off our Quirks." Kirishima said.

'A friendly competition, huh? There might be a chance that I'll face one of my classmates.' I thought while starring at my hands. "Hey, Y/n. Why are you overthinking?" Jiro asked, "No reason. Just telling myself to prepare for a friendly battle." I said.

"I feel you Y/n. I'm nervous also." Denki said. "I'm not nervous, ok?!" I said as he laughed, "I'm just aware and I want to be the one who reached the top." I said and everyone started to think of it.

"Ok Class A! We have to prepare ourselves now," Iida shouted while he barged inside the room. All of us head to the entrance and waited for our Class name to be announced.

"And now! The 20 other contestants! The sweet first-years! Class 1-A!!!" Present Mic shouted as we walked to the middle. "Man, I didn't expect that there will be many audiences," Sero said as Class B also went to the middle.

Midnight went to the stage and start to announce the rules, the boys start to blush because of her Hero Costume. I just crossed my arms and saw Mawata, "It will be great if you get to face her." Yaoyorozu said as I just stare at her.

"Hey, Y/n. You look so scary when serious." Jiro said, "I'm just taking this seriously." I said and the Preliminary Event started. It was an obstacle race.

"During the preliminary round, all eleven first-year classes raced along a four-kilometer-long obstacle course around the festival stadium. Participants were allowed to use their  Quirks freely to try and win, as long as they do not leave the racecourse. The first forty-two competitors that finish advanced to the second event" Midnight said as the gate opened, she counted to 3, and the trumpet started.

All students rushed pushing me to the gate, it's so tight that I couldn't move my feet, "Oi, Y/n. I'll make sure to reach the top." Bakugo said as I rolled my eyes and copied his Quirk, I saw Yaoyorozu as I touched her to copy her Quirk, along with Denki, Jiro, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya.

Jiro's earphone jack appeared in my ears as I activated Denki's Quirk, Yellow bolts of lightning are around me, of course, some students got zapped by me. I took the chance to run away.

"Tsk. That slut again?!" I heard Mawata as I reached the other side of the gate, everyone watched up to me as a few giants robots appeared in front of us. All of us just stood there when a floor of ice just appeared in front of us. "Woah!!! Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A Hero Course has made his move!"

'He made his move now.' I thought and stretched out my palms behind me, I used Bakugo's explosion and activated Kirishima's hardening. "Man she got my Quirk!" I heard Kirishima as I punched the robots and attached the earphone on my ears at the robots, I zapped it with the strength of the earphone and electricity.

"I froze the robots and saw Todoroki, 'Sorry Todoroki, but this is only a friendly battle.' I thought and froze his feet at the ground, I continued to run. "AHH!!! Y/n is on the lead! Class A is incredible!" I saw Shoto next to me as I used Yaoyorozu's Quirk, I created a thin pole as I jumped on top of it, I jumped and reached a place with tightropes attached on some hill, I guess.

I stepped on the tightrope and walked carefully so that I can't fall. 'There might be another obstacle race, what kind? It can be the Mine Field.' I thought and used Bakugo's explosion to float. I reached the end and behind me is Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya. I reached the third Obstacle Race as I quickly stepped on the Ice Floor I created, I went up at the sky and jumped off, I was about to reach the end but someone pulled me, it was Midoriya.

"Tsk!" I kicked him but Todoroki and Bakugo grabbed me, I used Bakugo's Explosion again and pushed the two of them back, "What's this?! Four contestants fighting?! And it's from Class A!!!"

I was busy pushing Todoroki and Bakugo back that we didn't realize that Midoriya reached the end. "First Place!! Izuku Midoriya!!!" I quickly ran and reached for 2nd place. "Wohooo!! And for 2nd place!! We have Y/n Tamashiro!!!!!"

The obstacle race finished and this is the 42nd Players who won the Obstacle Race.

(1)Izuku Midoriya (2)Y/n Tamashiro (3)Shoto Todoroki (4)Katsuki Bakugo (5)Ibara Shozaki (6)Juzo Honenuki (7)Tenya Iida (8)Fumikage Tokoyami (9)Hanta Sero (10)Eijiro Kirishima (11)Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (12)Mashirao Ojiro (13)Yosetsu Awase (14)Tsuyu Asui (15)Mezo Shoji (16)Rikido Sato (17)Ochaco Uraraka (18)Momo Yaoyorozu (19)Minoru Mineta (20)Mina Ashido (21)Koji Koda (22)Kyoka Jiro (23)Sen Kaibara (24)Kosei Tsuburaba (25)Denki Kaminari (26)Kojiro Bondo (27)Reiko Yanagi (28)Hitoshi Shinso (29)Itsuka Kendo (30)Jurota Shishida (31)Hatsume Mei (32)Yui Kodai (33)Hiryu Rin (34)Nirengki Shoda (35)Kinoko Kimori (36)Togaru Kamakiri (37)Neito Monoma (38)Pony Tsunotori (39)Tooru Hagakure (40)Setsuna Tokage (41)Manga Fukidashi (42)Yuuga Aoyama

'Good thing I passed the Obstacle Race.' I thought as Midnight start to speak.

"Ok! So the 2nd round Begins!!"

Mr. Cold | End Of Chapter 12

Mr. Cold | Shoto x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें