Mr. Cold | Chapter 15

Yaoyorozu stood up and was shocked, "Y-you! How could you-" I cut her off by saying. "I may be his daughter but I am born as a hero, ask Mr. Aizawa about it. He knows everything, you can tell the whole school about it. I deserved it anyway."

Y/n said as Yaoyorozu felt bad, she hugged Y/n, "I'm sorry, that was so bad of me to judge you without even knowing." Y/n hugged her back, "You don't deserve it, I'm gonna help you." Yaoyorozu said, "It's fine, we should go back now." Y/n said as they both walked back.

{ Y/n Point Of View }

I and Yaoyorozu sat down and the match of Kirishima and Bakugo just ended. 'It's my turn now, will I be able to defeat him? How?' I was overthinking when I felt a pair of earphones in my head and I got zapped, "Ow! Jiro!"  I said as she pointed down. I quickly went down and to the ring.

'Cool down Y/n! A friendly competition, right? Urgh! Why am I so nervous?! I should be ready!' I thought. "And now! The Semi-final Round will begin with Y/n and Todoroki!" Midnight shouted as I and Todoroki had dull faces on our faces. He attacked with his Ice first as I used his fire and melted the ice, he attacked again as I cuffed his hands with Sero's tape but he burned it.

He attacked me again as I dodged it, out of nowhere I was trapped. My body is covered with ice, "You're too slow Y/n." He said and starred at me, 'I can't let him win!' I thought. "Y/n is Immobilized-" I cut Midnight off by melting the ice and used Jiro's earphone and attached it to the ground. I made a really loud sound and it made him close his eyes and cover his ears. I took the chance to punch him and push him off the ring.

"Todoroki is immobilized! Y/n advances to the final round!" Midnight shouted as I removed the earphones on my ear and helped Todoroki, "Sorry, I was mad." I said and left the ring. I head back to the others and sat at my seat, Yaoyorozu patted my shoulder. "Somehow I think you like him." She said.

"E-eh?! I do not! I only see him as a friend!" I said, Jiro and Yaoyorozu laughed. "It's obvious Y/n." Jiro said, "You two are really weird. You know that he also considers me as his friend also." I said and the fight between Tokoyami and Bakugo started. In just a few minutes, Tokoyami lost because of Bakugo's Explosion. Dark Shadow will be weak because of brightness.

"Win for us Y/n." Jiro and Yaoyorozu said as I nod. I went down and did a simple stretch, I went to the ring and saw Bakugo. 'Geez, fighting him is something new to me. But I'll end it Quick since I'm too tired of this.' I thought and the final round started, he attacked me with his Quirk as I combine his Quirk with Mina's acid. I attacked him and he dodge it.

I used Jiro's Quirk and attached it to his body, I zapped him and he fell to the ground not able to move. "I can't lose!" He shouted at me as I stare at him, "Me neither, that's why I'm doing my best." I said and he is trying his best to stand up, "Bakugo is Immobilized! Y/n is the winner!" Midnight shouted as Bakugo stood up and looked at me, "I'm a proud big bro." He said and ruffled my hair.

'Huh?' I was confused and it's time to announce the 3rd placers.

(1st Place)Y/n Tamashiro/Aizawa (2nd Place)Katsuki Bkugo (3rd Place)Shoto Todoroki

'At least he's 3rd, right?'

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 15