Mr. Cold | Chapter 21

The 1st and 2nd teams finished, and it was now Iida and Ojiro's turn. Y/n focuses on watching her classmates, ignoring the weird thoughts she had earlier. The 3rd team finished so quickly as Y/n breathed.

"Someone's ready to face her fear," Yaoyorozu whispered as Y/n shook and smacked herself. "Thanks, YaoMomo, it helps me. Good luck on your match." She said, "Y/n, we should go now." Shoto said. "Yep, coming," Y/n said as they headed inside Ground Beta.

They were walking when Y/n opened her palms and used Shoto's flames. "Why are you using your Quirk now?" Shoto asked, "So that I know if he's near. The flames will disappear if he's near because he'll erase our Quirks." She said as the flames got smaller. "He's here!"

{Y/n Point Of View}

Todoroki and I looked around as I heard footsteps from the houses. I looked behind me, and Todoroki was gone, 'Where is he?!' I thought as I started to panic. "Your little friend here needs some help, NYX." I heard Dad's voice as I looked behind me and saw him at the roof of the houses as he tied Todoroki at the pole. He was unconscious.

'I'm the only one left... What can I do?' I was looking around when I noticed that Dad's hair was down. I breathed and said. "Sorry, Eraser Head!" I used Yaoyorozu's Quirk and created a smoke grenade. I threw it in front of him as he erased my Quirk again. While the smoke spread, I took the chance to grab Todoroki.

I carried him by his armpits, "Todoroki, I need you to wake up. My Quirk is erased, and I need your ice to block his sight." I said as I saw the gate. "Not so fast!" I heard Dad again as he grabbed my ankle by his scarf. "Ouch!" He tied me on top of the pole as I tried to escape. "It's too late now, Heroes. You lose." He said, "Not yet!" I shouted at him as I looked at Todoroki.

"TODOROKI!!!!!" I shouted as he opened his eyes. Dad wrapped his scarf around his body and erased his Quirk. I was kicking the pole until it fell. I fell to the ground and untied myself. Dad wrapped his scarf around me, and he blinked.

I created his scarf, and it appeared on my neck. I made a blade, and he erased my Quirk. I broke his scarf, and he also broke mine, "Tsk." Dad smirked as Todoroki wrapped him with his ice. "You lose Eraser Head." Both of us said as we grabbed the handcuff and cuffed him.

[Time Skip: Sunday 3:30 PM] {End of Y/n Point Of View}

It's a dull day, Mr. Aizawa is on a whole day meeting, and Shinso is hanging out with his friends. Y/n is left with Eri, and they are just running around the house having fun. "Eri, don't you want to rest first? We've been running around all day." Y/n said while panting, Eri agreed, and she went to the kitchen to get some water, but there wasn't a single cold one. Y/n sighed and used Shoto's Quirk to create small ice cubes.

Then the doorbell rang. Y/n stopped making ice cubes and went to the door but saw Eri open it. "Hi, Eri." The person at the door said, "Nii-chan!!! It's Nejire-chan!" Eri shouted and pulled Y/n's hand.

"Hey, Hado!, what's up?" She said as Eri just stood there with a smile. 'Well, the Hero-Course Students are now in UA. You're the only one that is missing." She said, "Really? Why?" Y/n asked. "You'll have to find out when we get there. Just dress into your GYM Uniform." She said, and Y/n just obeyed her.

She changed into her GYM Uniform and went downstairs. She grabbed the house keys. "Where are you going?" Eri asked as Y/n carried her, "We'll go to my school, something is happening there, and we have to go there." Y/n said and locked the house. The three of them start to walk to UA.

While walking, Nejire had a sad face, and she was looking down. "Nejire, are you ok?" Y/n asked as she nodded. "You can tell me, Nejire. I'm here to help you." Y/n said as Nejire refused to tell her. 'Something is happening right now. I know it.' Y/n thought as Nejire asked her something.

"How is Eraser Head your Father? You have your real Dad." Nejire said as Y/n looked down. "Can I trust you if I tell you the real reason?" Y/n said as Nejire replied, "You can always trust me, Y/n, please tell me. I hate it when you keep secrets from me." She said as Y/n was hesitating if she should tell her or not, she looked down and started to speak.

"I want to keep it a secret, but... I can't do anything to tell you. First, my father cheated on my Mom with Bakugo's Mom because he hates us. My Mom cheated on him also with Eraser Head because she knew that he would take good care of me, and she feels sorry for what my Father did to me. I was mad at both of them. Of course, I was angry, but I chose Eraser Head because of having an abusive father and the boss of all villains. it's not good for a daughter who has a heart of a hero." Y/n said as Nejire was shocked.

"A-all For One is your father?" She asked as Y/n nodded. They arrive at UA as they head inside. They were in the hallway when Mirio and Amajiki walked to them. "Hey, Y/n! You should join your classmates right now at the PE Ground. We'll take Eri to Recovery Girl's office, and we'll see you there." Mirio said as Y/n agreed. She bid bye to them, she ran to the PE Ground and saw her classmates.

"Hey! It's Y/n!" Hagakure shouted as Y/n ran to them, "Guys, what's happening?" Y/n asked, "They didn't tell us everything, but they messaged our parents for us to come here." Iida replied. The Teachers were in front as all the students from each course were in line. Y/n and her classmates formed a line and listened to the Principal.

"Ok, as you can see that we messaged all your parents for you to come here. The reason is, we found out that there is a Traitor in this school." Students start to whisper about the issue, 'UA Traitor huh, guess someone is working with the villains.' Y/n thought as the Principal continued, "And luckily, a student from General Studies caught the Traitor. We're so sorry to reveal your identity, Y/n Tamashiro." The Principal said as everyone was looking for Y/n, she was utterly clueless about what was happening.

"I'm not! Who is this student from General Studies that is faking all this?!" Y/n shouted as everyone looked at her. "It was me, traitor." I heard Mawata's voice as Y/n looked at me, "It's all fake! I'm not a traitor! Even if you say, you have proof I'm still not-" She got cut off when a clip of her showed up. It was a clip earlier when she was walking in the street with Hado.

"T-that's..." She stuttered, "Traitor, you revealed your identity." Everyone was calling her by names as her classmates just looked at her, feeling inadequate. Even Shinso, Mirio, Amajiki, Nejire, Midnight, Present Mic, and Mr. Aizawa feel bad.

"Aizawa, please do it." The Principal said as Mr. Aizawa wrapped his scarf around and erased her Quirk, "Please. I'm not the Traitor! I'm not planning on doing something." Y/n said, crying, her classmates cried.

"Y/n, as for the punishment. You'll be locked in the UA Basement for two months, and we teachers will do something hell to you." Vlad said as Y/n sobbed, "I'm really not." She was crying non-stop.

'You'll pay for this, All For One.'

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 21