Mr. Cold | Chapter 7

Y/n is still at the hospital, and she is taking leg lessons every day with the doctor assigned to look at her. She is in her hospital room scrolling on her phone. She is looking at her Mother's social media account.

She just finished her leg lesson, and she has the whole day to rest. Y/n is bored, and her new family is at UA busy. Eri is in 3rd Grade, and she goes to the hospital with Present Mic to visit Y/n.

'How I wish to see my class... I miss them so much.' She thought as she received a message from someone, it was Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey Y/n, should I tell the class what happened to you? They kept asking questions about you." Says the text from Mr. Aizawa, Y/n replied, "I want to tell them once I'm recovered and discharged." Mr. Aizawa replied with a thumbs up.

Y/n stared at the window. During the cold breeze pass through her beautiful face. She closed her eyes and inhaled the lovely and refreshing breeze. Then someone headed inside, and it was Present Mic and Eri.

"Nii-san!!!" Eri shouted happily after seeing Y/n, she ran to her, and they hugged each other. "You're early today, huh." Y/n said as Eri smiled, "Well, take care, Y/n. I'll head back to UA now." Present Mic said as they both bid goodbye.

"What did you learn from school today?" Y/n asked Eri, "I learned how to treasure the moments I have with my loved ones." She said as Y/n smiled. They talk about how half of their day went when Eri yawned.

"Wanna sleep next to me?" Y/n asked as Eri nod. They lay on the bed and took a nap.

{ Y/n Point Of View }

I woke up in a standard room. It was my old room in our old apartment. 'Why am I here?' I thought and stared at the window, "I'm pretty sure that you're asking yourself why you're here." I heard a familiar voice as I turned around; it was All For One.

"Why am I here?! Take me back to the hospital!" I shouted at him as he turned his back at me and stared at the window. I got mad and stood up, but my leg was better. 'It's that stupid dream again. He is using other people's Quirk.' I thought as I sat back at the bed.

"I wanted to talk with you for a moment before I send you back." He said as I stared at his faceless face, "What?" I said as he faced the broken mirror in front of my bed. "I wanted you to join my league. I said it once to you already." He said as I got so irritated.

"And I told you once that I don't want to join your stupid League of Shits!" I said with my angry tone.

"I always thought that you have to respect me more, Y/n. After your Mother died, you belong to me." He said and was about to touch my hair.

"I will never belong to a bastard like you!" I said and slapped off his hands. He sighed and leave the room, I stare at myself in the broken mirror infront of me.

'If I sleep... Will I come back?' I thought and lay on the bed. I closed my eyes remembering my new Family.

'I'll come back... I promise.' I thought before falling asleep again.

{ End of Y/n Point Of View }

While Y/n is still sleeping Eri woke up. She look at Y/n and kissed her forehead, she head to the mini table and read some of her books. Then someone entered, it was the Doctor.

"Hello there Eri." She said and Eri greeted back, she smiled and the Doctor try to wake Y/n up but the heart monitor was just a line. 'That's impossible! She was just fine for 2 days since she woke up!' She thought and called some nurse.

Eri was confused and worried, she was about to walk to Y/n but the Doctor and Nurses rush to her. Eri wanted to go to Y/n but she stood there and let the Doctor do her thing.

The Doctor was doing a CPR while the Nurses are checking for pulse and assisting the Doctor. 'Come on! Wake up!' The Doctor thought while sweating.

It's been 10 minutes and the Doctor didn't give up on giving Y/n a CPR. The Doctor is a kind of Doctor that never lets a patient die, she revived so many patients and never let one die. She is hoping that if she can revive Y/n.

5 minutes passed and Y/n have pulse again, the Doctor is relieved and wiped off her sweat. Eri run to Y/n, "Nii-san... Please wake up... We were just having a nap." She said and cried, the Doctor comforted her when someone knocked on the door. It was Mr. Aizawa, Shinso, Nejire, Amajiki, and Mirio.

"Doc... How is she?" Shinso and Mr. Aizawa asked and the Doctor looked at Y/n. "She lost her pulse a second ago and now it's back. Y/n doesn't have a sickness but she is losing pulse which is new to this hospital. I never heard of that kind of thing, no one never heard it. It never existed, but I'm afraid that she might lose some pulse sooner or later." She said as they looked down.

'I can't let my bestfriend die!' Nejire thought, the Doctor and Nurses left the room. Mr. Aizawa closed the door and they sit at the couch, Nejire held Y/n's hand. "Y/n... Please wake up, we still have to reach our dreams." She said and cried.

{ Y/n Point Of View }

I woke up because of Nejire's voice, I stood up but still at the shitty dream. 'This can't be happening. I thought I woke up at the hospital.' I thought and All For One entered the room.

"I'm glad you're awake." He said as I stand infront of him.

"I'll join you. But first I have to go back to the real world, I know this isn't a dream. You are using a Quirk on me and please, you have to let go of me so that I can join your League." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad you've made up your Mind."

Mr. Cold | End of Chapter 7