| STAR WARS BOND

this is requested from @1-800-fictional-simp thank you for your request!!

Y/N POV
I was on my way to a book to get a few new books. It was recently my birthday so I got a lot of gift cards I could use. I want to get Star Wars books. I really want to see if they have any comic books. I love Star Wars. I am very familiar with this book store so I know I where the Star Wars section is. I saw a boy around my age there. I realized it was Jacob Tremblay. He does a lot of acting. I always thought he was cute. I didn't want to freak out or anything so I acted like I never saw him. I saw a comic book I really liked. It was the last one on the shelf. I went to grab it. But Jacob grabbed it too. Our hands touched slightly. "Oh you can have it" I said. "No you can have it" he handed it to me. He has a sweet voice. "No I come here all the time I'm sure they will have more tomorrow! You can have it now" I insisted. "How about none of us get it" he said and put it back in the shelf. I slightly smiled. "So you like Star Wars?" He said "yeah I love it" I said. "Me too!!!" We started talking about Star Wars. It was great to find someone who loves Star Wars as much as I do. We talked for hours about Star Wars till the store started to close and they had to kick us out. We paid for our books then talked more outside the book shop. I finally asked him for his number and he gave it to me. I'm starting to like him. I was never a huge fan of his but now I definitely am a huge fan. I walked back home and plopped on my bed. I read some of my books then I got a call. It was Jacob. I answered it. I'm not allowed to talk to boys so I had to be sneaky about this. We talked all night about Star Wars. We became really good friends. We talk a lot even when I'm at school I text him. He follows me on everything and a few of his followers are wondering who I am. I'm starting to really like him not as a best friend. I like him a lot. I'm starting to catch feelings.

Jacobs POV
I'm starting to like Y/n a lot. She's beautiful and smart and she loves Star Wars just like me. I'm starting to catch feelings for her. I have never asked a girl out before so I'm not quite sure how to.

Y/n POV
I just got home from school and I got a missed call from Jacob. I called him back and he answered right away. "I'm sorry I didn't answer I just got home from school" "will you go out with me?!? I really like you and think your great!!!" He said really fast. I smiled at my phone as he looked at me. "I would love to go out with you" I said and he smiled if relief. We tell our friends and family that we are just friends but it's obvious that we have something. Now it's almost official he just has to ask me to be his girlfriend! I really like Jacob...

He told me we are going on a date to the book store. I thought it was cute because that's where I met him. It was tomorrow night so I was really nervous but I was excited. I was gonna try not to think of it in a weird way. I went to the books store because he couldn't come pick me up because of my parents. He was already waiting for me there. "Hello pretty" he said and blushed. He hugged me and I kissed him on the cheek. He went red. we went inside. We sat in a quiet section of the book store. I brought out some books and we started to read. I laid my head on his shoulder as he read. We got bored so he put me in a cart and pushed me around in it. We started fooling around and then got kicked out. I was having a great time. We turned the corner to take a break. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on mine. A bunch of people with cameras surrounded us. We got away from them but I knew they got pictures of us hugging. i was kinda worried because i know people are gonna hate me. i don't want to ruin Jacob's career. we went somewhere else to get better privacy. it was in a small ally way. i felt Jacob kiss me on the lips. it was sweet and soft. it lasted kinda long. the paparazzi came again and took pictures of us kissing. fuck. Jacob called an uber and got me home. "i had a really great time today Jacob" i said "me too" he said and kissed me again. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. my face light up. i am so happy he asked me. "yes! i will be your girlfriend" i said he smiled and kissed me again. good thing my parents weren't home. i went to bed thinking about him. i can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!! i was kinda worried because i knew the pictures were gonna be leaked.

Jacob's POV

It's been about week of me and Y/n dating so far the pictures haven't been leaked yet...i know they will be soon. today i have an interview. i logged on to my interview because it's still online. i was in a new movie Luca so i thought the questions would be about that but it was more about my personal life. the interview was almost over. Thank God. "so there are pictures of you and a girl kissing and hugging...are you to dating?" she asked. fuck i was hoping they wouldn't ask me this question. "umm well yes...we are together..." i said quietly. "oh what's her name?" "Y/n" i said. i was really nervous because i didn't know if she wanted me to say her name. the interview ended and i just sat there. i was upset because i didn't want to get in trouble by my parents or make Y/n feel bad. either of our parent's know about each other. we have both been sneaking away to see each other. i got up to leave my room and saw both of my sister's right outside the door with there faces pushed up against it. there were listening. "were telling mom and dad!" they yelled and ran downstairs. fuck my life.

it's been a few hours. my parent's are happy for me. i called Y/n and she said she was okay with what i said on the interview. she didn't mind people knowing about us. her parent's were happy too. i'm glad our families respect us. a few of my fan's have found Y/n's account and a lot of people love her. not everyone is gonna like her but that doesn't matter. i honestly think i'm in love with Y/n.....

A/n i am so sorry this took me so long to make! it normally doesn't take that long to make an imagine but i got stuck on a few parts and didn't know what to do. anyway o really hope you like it!!! love you all please don't forget to vote! bye

words:1275 <3