| CONFESSING

jtlovebot thank you for this request!

Y/n POV
Jacob and his family were over for Christmas.me and Jacob has been best friends since we were 7. Jacob sleeps in my room on the floor. are parents make him sleep there even though i'm fine with him sleeping in my bed. Christmas is in a few hours. we were all in bed. i was half asleep laying in my bed when i heard someone calling me. i slowly got up and say Jacob. "Y/n!" Jacob said "yeah?" "Can we go outside to play in the snow" he asked. At first I was confused why he would ask that. Then I thought it would be fun. We got our boats on then went snook outside.

Jacobs POV
I have a plan. I have a plan to confess my feelings to Y/n. I have been in love with her since I met her. I have been a pussy the last few years because I've been so scared to tell her but today is the day. I thought it would be a good Idea to do it a t night.

We went in the backyard to play in the snow. We were fooling around in the snow rolling around. She fell on top of me. I blushed. Out of no where I kissed her.

Y/n POV
He kissed me! Out of no where. I always kinda liked Jacob.....okay fine I was in love with him! But I never planned on telling him! EVER. So the fact that he just kissed me! Maybe he likes me!

When he kissed me I wasn't sure what to do. "Jacob..." I said and he sat up. "I'm so sorry!! This isn't how I planed to tell you!!!" He yelled. Planes? He had a plan? "I was gonna tell in a much better way! Like something very settle I'm not sure what got into me! You were so close to me and I just had to kiss you!" He said and I looked at him confused. I then kissed him on the lips to shut him up. "What was that for?" He asked "to shut up! I like you too" I said and he continued to kiss me. We continue to play in the snow for a little bit but Jacob couldn't stop kissing me.

We went back inside it was about 3am. Jacob was gonna lay on the floor but I stopped him. "You can sleep up here" I said and he got up in my bed. "But what if our parents wake us up in the morning and they walk in on us? We're not allowed to sleep in the same bed" "it's fine we will wake up before they walk in" I said.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked "of course I will!" I said and gave a kiss on the cheek. He blushed.

We fell asleep cuddling. What are we gonna tell our parents.

A/n:Hey guys so this was the last request I got so comment more if you have any. I hope you like this one! I love you all bye!

Words: 527 <3