| MEMORIES 2

this is part 2 for memories!

Jacob's POV

the next day i told my mom that i wanted to go see Y/n again. She said she will take me to see her later. I gathered more pictures of us in the past to show her.

We finally went to the hospital to go see her. I knocked on her door before coming in. "Hi! Jacob right?" She said. I couldn't help but feel sad that she barely remembers my name. "Yeah...".

I sat right beside her on the bed. "I brought more pictures!" I said trying to sound happy. "This one is from our first date do you recognize anything at all?" I said "no...I wish I did though" she said.

I was showing her a few more photos of us. She said that she loved them but didn't remember any. I started feeling emotional. I was upset she didn't remember anything we did. Like we would have to start over again. It's been a while and it was almost time to leave. I found a picture that our parents took the day we met. "Before I go can I show you one more picture?" I asked "sure" I pulled out the photo and gave it to her. She looked at it with a soft smile that turned into a shocked looked. "What's wrong?" "I remember that!" She said excitedly. "Really?!" "Yeah!! And I remember you!" She said then kissed me on the lips. I kissed her bacon obviously. "So you remember everything?!" She nodded excitedly.

We called a nurse and then her parents. A few hours later she was able to go home. I stayed at her house and healed her tightly. "I never want something like that to happen again" I said and gave her a kiss. "I can't believe I forgot about you!" She said and gave me another kiss. We cuddled all night then eventually fell asleep.

A/n: this is part 2!!!!! Hope you liked it! This was really shitty sorry 😐

Words:335 <3