| REVEALS

This is from @nabliamatin30 thank you!!!

(You guys are gonna be older in this)

Y/n POV
I was going to an interview with Jacob today. We recently were in a movie together. The movie became really successful. I was really excited to be in this movie with Jacob. I have been doing acting for years same thing as Jacob. I remember when we both started acting and everyone wanted us to be in a movie together. And everyone thought we were really cute together. I was so excited to finally be in a movie with him. He was so sweet and he is so fucking cute.

jacob's POV

i was finally going to do an interview with y/n. i honestly couldn't wait. we have been waiting to do a movie together. I have always kinda liked her. Even when we we're younger. I have a pretty big crush on her. I think she's gorgeous and she's so kind to everyone. She's an amazing actress as well. I plan on not telling anyone that I like her. Including her. I just don't think I'm ready to tell anyone. Maybe on day when I think I'm ready but for now I'm not telling a soul.

{it's gonna be kinda like an meet and greet but still gonna be calling it an interview }

I finally got to the interview and everything wasn't set up yet so I looked around for y/n. I found her talking to a man. I kinda got jealous. I walked over to and put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention. The man she was talking too was one of the managers getting the interview ready. He walked away when I came around. Thank goodness. "Hey Jacob!" She said and hugged me tight. She has always given me hugs when she sees me. I'm not complaining or anything because I love it. "What do you wanna do? The interview won't be ready for a bit" I asked hugging her back. She pulled away and looked at me. "I'm not sure...wanna get something to eat??" She asked cutely. Of course I agreed. I will do anything she wants and I was pretty hungry. we went to the nearest restaurant to get food. we both sat down and ordered. "are you two together? if so we can get you a drink with two straws" the waiter asked. "oh no were just friends" i said and the waiter nodded and walked away. Y/n smiled at me. "what?" i asked "oh nothing"

after eating we went back to the interview. everyone was just about ready. the interviewer was there too. people were slowly coming in too. we sat at our seats and got ready. the interview welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming. then started the interview.

it started off so normal. questions like 'how close are you in real life?' 'do you guys want a second movie?' 'are you guys working together in the future?' stuff like that. i really hope were in another movie together. "do you guys have a real relationship in real life?" the interviewer asked. i wasn't sure what to do. "well no...we don't have a relationship in real life even though i do really like her. i think she's great but no we don't have a relationship" i said and everyone kinda looked shocked. i realized what i said. Y/n was mature about everything. she acted like i didn't just revealed that i liked her. "oh yeah were great friends" she added so it wasn't that awkward. the interview went on. i could tell the audience was still a little socked.

after the interview i went to Y/n. "hey i'm really sorry for what i said i planned on telling you-" i was cut off because she kissed me on the lips. it was a long kiss. she pulled away for air. soon as she caught her breath she went in to kiss me again. i slightly pulled away "i'm guessing you like me back?" i asked and she nodded and then kissed me some more.

A/n:hey ya'll i'm really tired so i'm gonna go far a nap. this is the last imagine for today comment some ideas if you have any! i love all and i really hope you liked this imagine.

words: 721 <3