| LIFE WITH KIDS

Hey guys so I decided to do this mini little series! I have done 2 of these in the past and you guys seem to really like them so basically what I'm doing is making little series out of this every one is gonna be different so there not ALL connected but some will. It's just the ones where there are kids in them.

(𝖲𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗑𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗒)

I had a interview to get to for my new movie. I was all done getting ready I was just leaving. I said goodbye to Jacob then I said goodbye to Juliet. My oldest. Then my son James came over. He hugged me but wouldn't let go. He's only about 4 but he's really attached to me. He hates it when I have to leave. "Come on buddy I got to go" I said. "But I don't want you to go!" He said and held on to my legs. "Mommy's got to go!" Jacob said trying to get him off me. "Take me with you!" he said. Jacob got him off me and i left. i could hear him crying when i left. i felt bad but he has to learn i don't want him to grow up like this. Jacob and i have been trying to fix this separation problem.

i made it to the interview just in time. i did the first half then i went on my break. Jacob called me to ask how things were going. i could hear James crying in the back. "is James okay?" i asked. "he's been crying since you left you wont stop" he said. great. "did you try putting on star wars for him?" "i tried everything he wont stop" he said. i don't know what to do. "don't worry i'm on my break right now i will be home soon. "okay...i love you" "i love you too" i hung up the phone and went back to my interview.

the interview was finally done. it was about an hour long. i got in my car and drove home. soon as i. opened the doo James came running over to me and wrapped his arms around my legs. it still looked like he was crying. i picked him up and he buried his face into my neck and stopped crying. "has he been like this the whole time?" i asked and Jacob nodded. "Juliet is in bed already but he wouldn't go to bed without you" fuck it's late he's gonna be so tired tomorrow. i brought him upstairs to his room and got him ready for bed. "James i need to talk to you" i said. "about what?" "well you need to learn to be separated from me is okay" i tried to explain. "why? are you leaving somewhere?!" he panicked. "no i'm not going anywhere but you to be good when mommy leave's because i'm not gonna be with you all the time" i told him as he laid in his bed. "i just wanna be with you all the time" he said softly. "i know but we need to try being separated from me" i told him and he nodded his head. i kissed his head and tucked him in.

i went back to mine and Jacob's room. i got ready for bed. "did you talk to James?" "yeah it went well" he nodded. i really hope Jame's understands. he can't do this for ever. Juliet was attached to Jacob when she was younger but nothing like how Jame's is with me. Juliet stopped when she was round 3 and Jame's is 4. i really worried for when he starts school i will be away from him for hours. i finally fell asleep worrying about Jame's

i'm sure he will be okay

A/n: i really hope you guys like this little series! if you have any ideas for this let me know!! it's just something i'm doing for fun! none of them are gonna connect{well some might} anyway i really hope you liked this! please don't forget to vote.

words:677 <3