| EMOTIONAL JACOB

{k so your gonna be in the movie fear street and jacob saw it and he cried because your character died in it}

Y/n POV

i haven't seen my boyfriend in a few months because of covid. i really miss him. i just came out with a new movie called 'fear street' I play one of the main characters. I was on YouTube when I saw that Emma posted something. {Emma as in Jacobs older sister and she has a YouTube channel in this Because I think she would be a great YouTuber} the video was titled 'my brother watch's fear street' I slightly smiled because Jacob isn't in most of her videos so I was pleased to see him in one. I clicked on the video and watched as his whole family started watching the movie. I didn't think his whole family would've watched it. Emma was mainly filming Jacob. He looked like he was enjoying the movie. Emma was cutting the camera a few times because she can't film the whole movie. It was getting to the part when I get stabbed to death and I was kinda worried for Jacob. He's a very emotional person it's cute but it's a lot to deal with. It was the scene were I die and Jacob immediately started crying. He was crying very intensely. I felt so bad for him. Normally I'm there to help and comfort him but I can't. He was hugging his mom and crying. I smiled at him. "She's dead" he said and his mom was trying not to smile. "She not dead hunny she's only dead in the movie" she explained. She was right. I'm not actually dead. "It's the same thing mom!" He said and Erica was trying not to laugh at him. Emma was still recording him. He started to calm down a bit. "Are you okay Jake?" His dad asked. He nodded slowly with a few tear still on his face.

The movie was done and Emma said goodbye to the vlog. I decided to comment on it. 'I love him' is what I said and minutes later Emma pinned it and it got a lot of likes. I decided to face time Jacob. He answered it with in seconds. "Hey I saw your sister new video" I said and he slowly smiled. "Oh you saw me having a mental breakdown with out you to help me" he said and I laughed at him. "Your too cute" he blushed slightly. "Did you like it?" I asked "I loved till you were murdered.." he said and I giggled. "Don't worry part 2 is coming out in 2 days and I play a flashback so your Gonna see me again" I said. I play my mother as a child in part 2. "Thank God I get to see you again" he said laughing. "I love you" "I love you too"

We talked the whole night and I loved it...

A/n this was something I decided to do because I finished all the fear street movies and probably my favourite horror movies now. Comment what you guys want to read next I love getting requests from you guys! Byeeee

Words: 538 <3