| RELATIONSHIP

(𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘆)

thanks @agotzmannfor the requests!!! <3

My eyes opened gently to the sun shining on my face. I felt arms wrapped around me. I look over and see Jacob still sleeping peacefully. I slid out of his grip to go get ready because today Jacob has to go on set for 'Luca' but when I was trying to get out I felt his arms bring me back in. "5 more minutes," Jacob said. "Jake you have to go on set soon" "it's fine just let's stay here for 5 more minutes" i decided to stay in bed for a while because i was tired too.

It's been about 10 minutes now so now I know we have to get up. "Come on Jake, we have to get up now. It's been 10 minutes. '' I said, getting up to use the shower. "Ugh fine i'm coming" he said and finally got up.

We got ready then went downstairs where his mom made breakfast for us. Our parents are very supportive of our relationship and think it's cute how much we love each other. We got in his mom's car and she took us to set. I act but i don't do a lot of voice acting so I was happy when Jacob said he wanted to take me. Maybe one day I'll have to do voice acting.

We got there and Jacob went to do part when Jack Dylan Grazer came out. I am good friends with Jack. We were in a movie together in the past. We talked for a bit. He's a really good guy. Then Jacob started recording and I watched him. He did amazing. I loved coming here and watching him do this.

When he came out I went over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You did great" i said "thank you"

We all went out for ice cream later and talked more. I'm in an upcoming movie so Jack was interested in that. Jacob's mom pulled up and said it was time to go. We got in the car and went back to his house.

Me and Jacob got ready for bed when I went on instagram and saw Jack posted something. It was a video of me hugging and kissing Jacob's cheek. I smiled at the caption 'i love these two' "what are you smiling at?" I showed him the video and he smiled as well.

He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.....

A/n: hope ya liked it!!! <3

words:446