| MERMAIDS

Thank you too @Anahi_loser

(Ok so basically y'all are gonna be mermaids and then Jacob finds out that your one this is based off H2O just add water....i did change it a little so your gonna be older in this like 16 or something idk and just so you guys know i actually never seen H2O i seen a few episodes but never really liked it as a kid so i might not know everything also thank you for the request! )

Y/n POV

My name is Y/n Y/l i have a boyfriend named Jacob. i have a secret that i'm keeping from everyone even Jacob. i can turn into a mermaid when i get water on me. it actually sucks because i can't do anything fun. like i can't go swimming which was my favourite thing before i got this stupid power. i can still go swimming but i have to go alone. showers and baths suck. i have to take a long time because i have to wait till i am dry and my tail is gone.

i was at a party with a few people. i don't really know anyone. they had a pool in the backyard but i wasn't too worried because no one was going in the pool. i was talking to a girl in my english class when i felt someone pick me up from behind. it was a boy a year older than me. he was kinda jerk. he's stupid too. he's in my math and history class. him and his friend grabbed me and hung me over the pool. fuck. they were about to through me in when i heard a voice. "put her down!" it was Jacob. thank God. "why should we?" "because she clearly doesn't want to go in!" he said walking closer. "just put her down" he ordered. "okay!" they said then. through me in the pool. Fuck fuck fuck. everyone left the party but Jacob he stayed. i knew this was the day i had to tell him i was some what a mermaid. i wasn't expecting to tell him right now. i don't think i ever planned to tell him. i always knew i had too but i never wanted too.

i could feel my tail now. i made it to the surface and saw Jacob looking at me with a horrifying look on his face. "look Jacob i need your help! don't freak out i will explain later! i really need your help!" i said fast. he went pale and looked like he was going to fait. "JACOB!" i yelled. "your a-" "yes!!! i am no help me!"

he helped me out of the pool and wrapped a towel around my legs. helped e to his car and drove me home. my parents weren't home.thank God. we went to the bathroom where i dried off and my tail vanished. "EXPLAIN!" he said. i understand he saw me as a mermaid he's gonna want me to explain to him. "okay so me and my friends went to an island and we went swimming there. then the next day we had tails. i don't know why but we do i'm sorry i didn't tell you i just wasn't sure how!" i said and he slowly nodded. "i love you" he said out of no where "but please tell me theses things! i will alway help you!" he said and gave me a kiss. "thank you Jacob!"

A/n; i am so sorry this took so long but here it is! i hope you liked this! and yes requests are still closed. anyway i love you all bye!!!

Words:609 <3