| WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME PRETTY?

Thank you too @Mirkokindler for this request!

(𝗖𝗼𝗱𝘆)

(Your gonna be younger)

Y/n POV
I saw a car pull up and our neighbours. I have never see that car before. Mom said that they are adopting a little boy. Jessie and my mom talk a lot .there best friends. A small boy my age came out o the car. He was cute. "Come on Y/n we need to get to your dance classes!" My mom yelled. I was gonna be late again. We walked out the door and Jessie waved to my mom. Then boy waved to me. I waved back quickly. We got in the car and we drove off.

The next day I saw the same boy at school. He sat right next to me in class. I smiled at him. When it was time for free time I decided I wanted to colour. I looked over at the boy. "What's your name?" "Cody what's yours?" "Y/n" I said then he said he wanted to colour with me. We were colouring butterflies. Cody really likes butterflies. "That's pretty" I said as I looked over at his butterfly. He looked up at me and stared at me. "Your pretty" he said to me. I smiled at him.

We stayed side by side the whole day. I don't have many friends no one really wants to friends with me. I never had a play date or had a sleepover either. After school he told me all about butterflies. "This one reminds me of you" he said and he pointed to a big purple butterfly. "Why's that?" "Because it's the prettiest one and it doesn't bite which means it's one of the nice ones" I smiled at what he said to me. "Why do you keep calling me pretty?" I asked "Because you are!" He said then he had to go. I was sad when he left but I understood.

I went home and ate dinner then it was time for bed. I hated going to bed. Weird things happen at night. I hate it. I always think my house is some what haunted.{if you ever seen Haunting of the hill house that's what I mean by haunted. I'm gonna have things like that happen} I went to bed just like every other night but I hated it just like every other night. I surprisingly went to bed just fine but when it was time to wake up I felt something holding my hand. I didn't recognize the hand so I was very confused. It felt like an old hand. It was bumpy and hard. I was really cold too. I jumped up and saw no one there. I started crying. My mom walked in and saw me crying. He held me for a while. She thinks I have hallucinations or something.

It was time for school and saw Cody waiting for me outside. "Jessie says you can come with us if you want!" He said and I looked up at my mom. She nodded. I looked at Cody who had a smile on his face . We got In Jessie's car and she drove us to school. I'm starting to really like Cody. More than a friend. But I could never tell him and maybe it's just a faze I'll get over in a week.

We made it to school and we sat down right next to each other like always. It was free time arms and Cody wanted to colour again. We were colouring butterflies again. I ran out of the purple crayon so I went to my bag to get another one. Annie started talking to Cody. I could hear there conversation. "That's pretty!" "Its a monarch!" He said. I felt nervous before he said that. I thought he was gonna call her pretty too. I don't know why I was nervous. I got that thought out of my head. If he called her pretty that's fine. "Aren't they suppose to have...?" She said as she put her fingers on her head. She meant antennas. "I guess so.." Cody said and then she put the antennas on the butterfly for him. I felt Jealousy build up inside me. I shouldn't be feeling like that. I don't know why.

It was the next day at school and last night I saw the bent neck lady standing above me looking down. She comes to my room often. {like I said it's the same things happing from the haunting of the hill house show so sorry if you don't get it} I haven't told Cody about my haunted house yet. I'm not planning on too any time soon. Cody brought a butterfly in a jar to school today. But Tate grabbed the glass jar and through it on the ground. Cody got mad then pushed him on the ground. Annie came in. "You deserved it Tate!" She said then tapped Cody's shoulder to come with her .i like Annie. She's nice but she needs to stay in her place. I followed Cody and we went to the classroom.

It's been a few days and Tate went missing. They can't find him anywhere. He's ran away before and he always came back so I'm not that worried. But Cody is. Cody always change the subject when he is brought up talks fast when he's talking about it. I brushed it off though. Me and Cody were laying under a tree in my backyard. I didn't want him to go in the house. We were looking at the clouds. "Your pretty" he said out of no where. "Why do you call me pretty?" "Because I like you and think your pretty" he then held my hand tight. And then stared at me. I looked at him and stared at his beautiful eyes. He then gave me a kiss on the lips.

A/n: here ya go!!! Hope you guys like it!!! I will be posting more tonight! Bye

Words: 991 <3