| ROAD TRIP

Requested from im_a_simp716 thank you!

{you guys are gonna be older in this}

Y/n POV
"Y/n are you ready to go!" Jacob yelled from downstairs. "Yeah I'm coming!" I yelled back. Today we were going for a little road trip. We were going to visit my sister who lives 3 hours away. We got in the car. "Excited?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. I haven't seen my sister since Christmas. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

About 10 minutes into the drive and I started to get bored. I put on some music and one of Jacobs favourite song came on. He turned it up. He started singing to the top of his lungs. I was laughing at him. He was so cute. He kept singing I kept laughing. The song ended and he stopped singing. "Your so cute" I said smiling and looking at my phone. I felt his hand grabbed mine softly. I looked up at him and he was still focused on the road.

We decided to stop to get food . We went to the closest restaurant there was. We had to get takeout because we couldn't take so long to get to my sister house. We sat on the Side of the curb as we ate. We talked for a bit and laughed. Jacob put some food on his fork. "Here try some!" He said "no I don't like that" I said "but you haven't even tried it yet!" "Yeah but I don't like it!" He started chasing me with it. "Jacob!" I laughed "Y/n!" He mocked back while laughing. "Just try a little! For me please" he said with a cute smiled. I caved and tried it. "It's actually really good" I laughed "I told you!" He smiled at me.

We finally finished eating and went back in the car. Jacob continued singing. He was so cute. I just thought how lucky I was to have him in my life. We started singing together for the ready of the way. I normally hate road trips but this made me change my mind.

A/n: Hey sorry I haven't been posting a lot like I normally do! I've been in writers block. You guys give me ideas but I still have to make them long and I just never know what to do. I've also been really bored and I want to read fanfics but no one is posting anything:( anyway hope you liked this imagine

Words:419<3