| Y/N KISSING SCENE

Thank you too im_a_simp716 for this request! Hope you like it! ;)

{your not gonna be old in this like 14-15}

(𝗝𝗮𝗼𝗰𝗯 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘆)

Y/n POV
I was coming home from school when I got a text from Jacobs sister. I thought it was weird because she doesn't really text me.

Emma☆

Emma:Y/N!

Y/n:what?

Emma:JACOB IS WATCHING YOUR KISS SCENE FROM YOUR SHOW!

Y/n:WHAT

Emma:YEAH ME AND ERICA TRIED TO WARN HES NOT GONNA BE HAPPY!
You have to get here because he's gonna be upset!

Y/n: he doesn't even like talking about it why is he watching it?!

Emma:Idk why he is watching it but you need to get your ass over here because someone needs to be his emotional support and me and Erica don't wanna do that! We were his Emotional support last time and it didn't end well!

Y/n:okay I'm on my way!

I told my mom that I was going to Jacobs so she didn't have to worry. I ran to Jacobs house. Very emotional so when he sees the scene I don't know what will happen. He is very supportive of what I do but I understand that he can be upset sometimes. He also gets jealous easily so that doesn't help.

I knocked on the door and Emma Answered. "Come in" She said then we both went to Jacobs room. "I'll stay with him" I said then Emma left. "Hey Jake" "hello Y/n! I'm watching your show" "that's the one with the kiss scene in it.." I said making sure he knows. "I know I'll be fine I'm a supportive boyfriend now come here" he said. I laid right beside him and cuddled him

he was laying on my stomach watching the show and honestly I was nervous for him. It was almost time for the kiss scene. I know it was coming up.

There
It
Was
The kiss. On the TV. The scene. I looked down at Jacob and could tell he wasn't okay. I turned off the TV. "W-why d-did you do that?" He asked. I looked at him and with one look he came over to me and hugged me quickly. "Are you okay?" "Nope!" I hugged him tightly while smiling knowing he's jealous. "I love you" "well clearly not because you just kissed that guy!" He said and rolled around on the bed being dramatic. I laughed at him. I climbed on top of him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Those lips kissed another guy!" He said fake crying. "Oh so you don't want anymore kisses?" "I never said that!" He said then got up off the bed. "I'm just heartbroken!" He said being dramatic and holding his heart. "It was only a set kiss Jake" I said laughing in between. "I know I'm supportive of whatever you do" "so do you wanna watch the rest of it?" I asked while getting on the bed. "Yeah I can do that!" He said. I was unsure about this. I know Jacob was just joking around at first but we kiss more then once snd I didn't tell him about that. So I don't know how he'll react. I hope he stays calm.

The second kiss scene was happening. "Wait you kiss him more than once?!" He said. Uh oh. "Yeah..." "what?!" He started being dramatic again. "I'm so hurt" he said and I was laughing at him. "Jake are you sure your okay?" "No"

He looked like he was holding back tears so I started to feel bad. "Do you want to go out and eat?" I asked knowing the answer "Yeah!" He said and got up.

We went to his favourite restaurant and got a table outside. The food finally came and Jacob looked happy. "Better?" "Much" he said while eating.

"You know I love you right?" I said to him. I don't want him to be upset. He's very emotional and he gets very Jealous. "I know I love you too" he said. "Why are you so upset?" "Because you kissed that someone and it wasn't me" he said "but you kissed someone in good boys" I stated. It was true he had to kiss he's co-star in the movie and I'm fine with that. "Yeah but that movie is R-rated so you will never get see it!" I laughed at him he doesn't like talking about it. "So your lucky you won't have to get heartbroken" he said once again being dramatic. "I love you and that kiss was just a set kiss like you said set kisses don't count" "Yeah but I saw the kiss happening!" He said kinda hurt. "Aww is Jacob Tremblay Jealous?" "Yeah..." I was shocked. Jacob never admits when he's jealous. Everyone kinda just knows when's he's jealous because he makes it quite obvious. "You admitted it?!" I said. "Yes! Because I know it's obvious now so you already know... " "Yeah but you hate admitting it" I said. "I do but I'm sad so I don't care..." he said "aww do you wanna go back home?" He nodded his head.

We went back to his house. He plopped on his bed and just laid down doing absolutely nothing. I stared at him for a bit. Wondering what he's thinking. "Jake are you okay?" I asked and got no answer. "Jacob?" I said to see if he was still with me and not sleeping. He turned his head and looked up at me. "Did you enjoy that kiss?" I grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head with it. "You know your the only one I enjoy kissing!" I said and climbed on top of him. "I love you" I whispered in his ear. He turned his body around and hugged me. His face was resting on my chest. He arms were wrapped around my waist. "Jacob you know there's gonna be more kiss scene in the future right? For you and me" in the future I hope he understands that we will have to kiss other people. I just hope he'll be okay with that. "I know I'm not ready for that" he said and honestly I'm not either. We stayed in that position for a while.

"I just feel left out.." he said Gesturing that I give him kisses. "Here..." I said planting kisses all over his face. "You missed!" I then gave him a big kiss on the lips. I pulled away and he had a slight smile on his face. I'm glad he's feeling better.

A/n: I loved making this! hope you liked it! I tried to make it long! Keep giving requests I love doing them

Words:1130 <3