| SET KISSES

{so this is gonna be an interview this interview does NOT exist i just made it up for the imagine!}

Y/n POV

i was going to an interview to talk about set kisses. i am in a show called 'shameless' and i have to do a lot of set kisses in that show. because i have to do so much i was asked to go on an interview to talk about them. with a few other kid's. i kinda hate set kisses because i get so nervous about them it's crazy. most of the time they bring a guys off the street and just tell me that's who i am kissing. it's honestly really stressful. but as an actress it's kinda my job to do this.

Jacob's POV

i was going to an interview to talk about set kisses. i was in a movie called 'good boys' and i had to kiss my co-star Millie. it was honestly really uncomfortable. for the both of us. i heard Y/n L/n was gonna be there. i was kinda nervous because i had a crush on her for so long. i guess that's why my set kiss was weird because i liked someone else. i know it's not like me and Millie were supposed to like each other but all i could think about during the kiss was Y/n.

i finally made it to the interview. there was a few kids there but i only focused on Y/n. we got put into pairs and i got paired with Y/n. we sat next to each other and waited for the interview to start. "hi i'm Y/n!" she said and put out her hand "i'm Jacob" i said shaking her hand.

the interview finally started. "so what's it like doing a set kiss?" he asked. "well...sometimes it's weird because they could be a really good friend and then you will have to kiss them....or they will bring a random person in and say this is who you will be kissing..." Y/n said. she was right. Millie was my friend. "yeah it's honestly really scary and weird" i said "Y/n are you used to it? i know you have to do this kind of stuff all the time" he said to her. "honestly no i'm not...it's still really scary for me i don't think i will ever get used to it" she said. i kinda got upset because i really like her and she has to kiss a lot of other guys that are not me. "no boyfriends yet?" he asked. "oh no not yet.." she said cutely. oh thank God i said to myself. "what about you Jacob? this was your first kiss" he said to me "oh well i was really nervous! my mom kept telling me to keep my month dry" i said and they both laughed. the interview went on for a few more hours before it was time to go home.

after the interview i went up to Y/n. "hey!" i said and she turned around. "hi!" she said back. "do you wanna hang out sometime?" i asked nervously. "of course!" she said and then we gave each other our numbers. i was freaking out on the inside that i just got her number.

Y/n's POV

i can't believe that he just gave me his number. Jacob Tremblay gave me his number. i alway's kinda liked him.

Jacob's POV

i went home and went on her instagram and saw a post from a while back of her and a boy around our age. that was one of the guys she had to kiss. i felt jealously build up inside me. i shouldn't be feeling like this because were not dating. i decided to call Y/n. she answered and we ended up talking all night.

A/n: this was shit. it's kinda like my very first imagine but a little bit different. i just made this because i was bored and i needed to post something. if you guys have any ideas let me know in the comments or you can message me! anyway this is probably that last on for tonight.

words: 691 <3