| HIS LITTLE SISTER

Thank you too simpale for this request!!!

Jacobs POV
Jack invited me over to his house so we can get to know each other better. I knocked on his door and he answered it. "Hey come on in!" He said then I walked in his house. His house was very big. "Do you wanna go play a few games?" "Yeah sure" we went Downstairs to his basement which was his gaming room. There was a girl sitting in the couch with her laptop on her lap and headphones on. "Y/n! Go upstairs me and Jacob are gonna play video games" she looked up from her laptop and looked at me with confusion. She was really pretty. I got slightly nervous then blushed Then slight smiled. "Y/n! Go upstairs!" "I'm going!" She said and went upstairs.

It's been a few days and Jack kept inviting me over. I wasn't gonna say no because I started liking Y/n. I obviously couldn't tell anyone this especially Jack. I don't think he would be mad but I think he would be awkward about it.

Me and Jack were going up to his room to watch Luca. It finally came out so we were pretty excited. "Hey guys congrats on the movie!" Y/n said coming into the room. "Thanks!" We both said. She smiled at me and then I looked at the floor because I was blushing. I got nervous because Y/n was gonna watch the movie with us. When I'm around I get nervous because I don't know what to do. Jack turned on the movie and it started playing. About 20 minutes in the movie jack asked if we wanted anything to eat like popcorn or something. Y/n said sure and Jack went downstairs to get some.

Y/n looked at me and smiled again. We don't talked much to each other just smiling and staring at each other. I was blushing and I had nothing to hide it.

All of a sudden I felt her lips connect to mine really fast. I love every second on it. When she pulled away she looked at me and gave me one Kiss on the cheek. Then went on her phone till Jack came back and we started playing the movie again. The rest of the movie I couldn't stop staring at her. I think I watched her more then the movie.

A/n:Hey hope you guys liked it! I honestly think this imagine book is slowly dying :( but it okay because I will probably continue to write

Words: 432 <3