| PODCAST

{so this is from Brie Larsons podcast...it's the new one he posted it on his instagram}

(𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯)

Y/n POV

i was on instagram when i saw Brie Larson post something about her podcast. it was a new episode with Jacob Tremblay. Jacob and I have been dating for about 2 years now. I haven't seen him in a long time because of Covid. We don't like talking about our relationship in interviews and stuff because we like to keep it private.

I was listening to the podcast and I'm phone as I did work on my laptop. They were talking about acting and how it was to work on 'Room' . I was smiling because Brie was bringing up some old memories of Jacob when he was younger. They're were a few cute and funny stories but there was one I really liked.

"I remember when you were younger you would tell me all your secrets and there was one I won't forget. It's when I was babysitting you in my hotel room and you told me that you had a big crush on Y/n Y/l and you wanted to meet her" Brie said and Jacob laughed nervously. "Oh yeah...I did have a big crush on her during room...." he said nervously. Brie laughed. "And I guess your dream came true because now your dating her!" She said happily. "I am! And it's great!" Jacob said while laughing. "Oh how are you guys by the way?" She asked "we're doing good! But with covid it's been a little hard. We don't live in the same province in Canada so it's always been a little hard but we always used to meet up somewhere but not we can't even do that but we text and call each other everyday!" "Must be hard huh"she said in a sad tone "It is sometimes but we will see each other soon! Hopefully.."

I smiled slightly. I love him and it sucks that I can't see him. I know a lot of people are going through this and it's fucking hard. I never thought I Would have to do long distance but I do and I fucking hate it. This is why me and Jacob want to be in a movie together because then we can see each other everyday for MONTHS! So maybe one day that will happen.

A/n: Hey so I have two more ideas for an imagine they will be out soon!! I'm busy all day tomorrow so I have to go to bed early.maybe tomorrow night I will post. I'm not sure but soon! And I Have to work on my next chapter for my book! (Which he should go read) anyway I hope you like this imagine byeee!

Words:465 <3