| BIRTHDAY

This was requested from @luvsummers

{you guys are gonna be a little older in this}

(Jacob Tremblay)

I woke up right with big arms wrapped around me. It was Jacob's birthday so I slid out of his arms so I could make him something. I put on his shirt and went downstairs.

I was in the middle of making breakfast when you felt hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around and gave Jacob a kiss. "Happy birthday!" I said to him and he smiled at me "thank you" I finished making breakfast and gave it to Jacob.

Jacob wanted to go to the amusement park today so I bought tickets. We drove there and the first thing Jacob wanted to do was go on the Ferris wheel. I thought that was cute because that's where I met him when we were put In the same cart.

*FLASHBACK*

I was at the amusement park with my little brother. He was out with his friends I was just his ride. I thought might as well do something. I decided it would be good if I went on the Ferris wheel. They said I had to go on a cart with someone else. I was okay with it as long as I got to do something. We sat there in an awkward silence but then he started talking. "So are you here with friends?" He asked sweetly. "No I'm just here because I'm my little brothers ride" "me too but for my little sister" he said and giggle that we were here for the same reason. We talked about all sorts of things. Things like what it's like to be the middle child. I learned that he did acting as well so we talked about that.

We were both sad when the ride was over so he paid for another round. I felt like I was in one of those romance book I was freaking out. "There now I get to talk to you more" he said and I blushed. We talked for what felt like forever we talked till my brother called me and asked where I was and that all the rides were closing. "Oh I'm sorry I have to go get my brother now" "oh I do to I have to get my sister" he said. I realized that we were the only ones on the Ferris wheel. "Can I get your number? S-so we could talk again.." he said "yeah sure" we both gave each other our numbers and then left. I will never forget that day.

*END OF FlASHBACK*

Jacob hopped on the cart as he helped me in. "I love this Ferris wheel" he said with a small smile. "Me too"

We were talking for hours just like the first time. Then the ride ended but we went for another round.

We the. Left the amusement park because I invited some of Jacobs friends to dinner at his favourite restaurant.

I was getting ready for the dinner when Jacob came in. "Y/n...I need help with this stupid tie" he said. And I laughed at him. He always needs help with his tie. "Here I will show you how to do it" I said the showed him all the steps. "See! You'll get it eventually" "or you can do it for the rest of my life." He said and I laughed at him

We went to dinner and everyone was there already. "Happy birthday!" Everyone said. Dinner went well Jacob has a good time. "What are you gonna get?" I asked Jacob. "Poutine" he said with no hesitation. "Out of all the things here your gonna get poutine?" I laugh at him "yep"

We went home and got ready for bed. I herb him his present which was a new watch that he wanted. We watched 3 Star Wars movies. Then cuddled and fell asleep.

A/n: hope you liked it!!

Words:658 <3