| SICK 2

Here's part 2!!!!

(It's gonna pick up where we left off so right after he called)

Y/n POV
I had just gotten off the phone with Jacob. He told me that he was sick. It's his own fault because I told him not to kiss me but he still did. I live him to bits but he's got to stop kissing me when I'm sick.

I brought over his favourite hoodie that I stole from him when I was sick. I also brought him some Poutine that my mom bought. My mom said I can hang out with him but I can't kiss him on the lips. He doesn't live that far from me. I skate bored over there.

I knocked on his door and his mom answered. "Hello! Is Jacob upstairs?" I asked "Yes he's been waiting for you" She said with a smile then let me in. She's very sweet. I wen tot his room. I knew where it was because I've been here before.

I saw him laying in his bed looking pale. "Hey baby!" He said getting up. "Hey Jake you need to rest" I said. I hugged him slightly. "What do you have?" He asked. "I brought you Poutine and your favourite hoodie" I said to him as he sat back down in bed. "Thank you Y/n!" He said cutely. "Hey I have been looking everywhere for this hoodie you had it this whole time!" He said and I nodded. "Yeah I stole it when I was sick.." I said and he laughed at me. He took of his shirt and put on the hoodie. I sat next to him in bed. "Do you want Star Wars on?" I asked knowing the answer already. He nodded his head slightly.

I put on Star Wars for him as he ate his food. When he was done he fell asleep in my shoulder when he was done. Erica poked her head into his room. "Hey Erica" I said slightly waving. Erica is very cute. I don't have a younger sister so I definitely look at Erica as a little sister. "Hi Y/n! I didn't know you were here!" She said. "Did you need something?" "No I just wanted to see Jacob" she said. "He's Okay he's just tired" I told her "Can you play with me later?" She asked "of course!" I said and she smiled then left. I love it when she asks me to play with her.

A few hours later Jacob woke up. "Hello sleepyhead!" I said to him. "Hey Y/n" he said in a sleepy voice. "Feeling better?" "Yeah a little" he said. He still sounds a little congested. "Your mom said you need to more medicine" I told him getting up to get the medicine. It looked gross. It was fucking cherry flavoured?! It looks like shit. Jacob hates taking medicine so this should be fun. I poured it into the small cup. "Here ya go!" I said handing it to him. He made a gross face. "No! Please don't make me take it!" He begged "but you need to get better! Please!" I said. He groaned and took the small cup. He drank it all and made a disgusted face. I gave him some water to wash it down. "That was fucking disgusting!" He said sticking his tongue out. I slightly laughed.

The day was ending and it was getting late. I needed to be home. But I didn't want to go home I wanted to stay with Jacob. I decided to call my mom and tell her that I wanted to stay the night. She said it was okay but I needed to be home first thing in the morning. "Okay I can stay the night!" I told Jacob and he gave me hug.

It was a round 7:30 and Jacob fell asleep again. I went to Erica's room because I said I would play with her. I knocked on her door and she opened it. "Hello Y/n!" She said and gave me a hug. "Hi! Jacob finally went to sleep so now I can play with you" I said and she got excited.

I played with her for about an 1 hour that's when Jacob walked In. "Hey Erica you stole my girlfriend!" He said in a grumpy voice. Jacob gets jealous very easily. More then you think. He gets jealous when his sisters hang out with me. HIS OWN SISTERS. But I love him that way. Erica laughed at him. "Jake you should be in bed!" I told him "yeah but I missed you!" He said "it's fine I was supposed to go to bed 30 minutes ago" Erica said then Jacob grabbed me and dragged me to his room. "You don't have to play with her" he said "I like playing with your sister" "your funny" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Now come cuddle with me!!!" He said. We then cuddled for the rest of the night.

A/n: I hope you like this imagine I might post later tonight but I'm not sure. Requests are open but I have a lot of imagines to do right now so it will take a while to write them. Anyway I hoped you liked this imagine please don't forget to vote!!!!

Words:892 <3