| BEST FRIEND

Requested from @simpale
(𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘆)

My sister was taking me to my best friend's house which is also her best friend

My sister was taking me to my best friend's house which is also her best friend. We met when my sister had to bring me to her friend Emma's house and that was where I met him.

*FLASHBACK*

My mom was making my sister take me to her best friend's house. I really didn't want to go. "Stay away from me when we get there!" she said, still holding my hand as we walked across the street. "Mom said you still have to watch me!" "No I don't, besides Emma has a little brother. His name is Jacob. Maybe you can play with him," she said. I was curious about this boy but I knew I wasn't gonna play with him.

My sister knocked on the door and Emma answered it. Emma was nice. She came over to our house before. "Hey Emma, you remember my sister Y/n" "yeah come on in" we walked in and i stayed by my sister till a boy my age came. This must be Jacob. "Oh Y/n this is my little brother Jacob...maybe you too can play together?" Emma said and Jacob looked at me. "Do you like Star wars?" he asked "yes.." "great!" He said he dragged me to his room. We talked about Star Wars all day.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was the day I met him. I will never forget how many star things we talked about that day. I now kinda have a crush on him but I'm way too scared too. My worst fear is that he won't want to be my friend anymore. He is like my only friend.

We finally got to their house. "Hey Y/n" Jacob said. "Hey Jacob" we went to his room and decided to watch a movie. Star Wars of course. We were in the middle of the movie when Jacob paused it. "Hey, what did you do that for ?" I asked. "I really need to tell you something " "what?" I giggled at him "i really really like you..." he said and I just froze. I didn't know what to say. All of a sudden I just kissed him. I don't know why I did that but I did. BUT FOR SOME REASON HE KISSED ME BACK!!!!!!! "I like you too.." I said and he went red. "Awww" said a voice. We looked at the door and saw Jacob's younger sister Erica. "GET OUT ERICA!" Jacob yelled and Erica ran away laughing while calling Emma's name. "I hope you don't mind my whole family knowing about this" I laughed at him. "It's okay" "so will you be my girlfriend?" "ofcourse" I said and he kissed me again. We then finished the movie.

A/n thank you for the requests!!! keep them coming!!

Words:482 <3