| FEAR INTERVIEW

Request from @Karyanna4 thank you!

Y/n POV
I was going on an interview with Jimmy Fallon with Jacob Tremblay.for our new movie 'Fear street' I'm in it with Jacob and today is a big interview for us. We play live interest so I hope the questions aren't Akward.

We sat down on the couch together waiting for the show to air. "Hello everyone we are back! With Y/n Y/n and Jacob Tremblay!@ Jimmy said and the whole audience cheered. "Now you guys are in a scary movie together and it's amazing you guys did great!" He said "thank you" we both said at the same time. "I understand that you guys play love interest and you guys had your first kiss!" He said. Oh great an Akward question. "Umm yeah that happened.." I said trying not to be Akward. Jacob just sat there blushing and slightly smiling. "Did you guys get any tips?" " My mom kept telling me to keep my lips dry" Jacob said and the whole audience laughed. "I didn't really get any tips"

The question went in with the movie and how much fun it was and stuff like that.

"I have one more question for you guys before I end the show and that are you to dating because I here's rumours that you might be" he said and me and Jacob bother blushed. We're not dating but it was still Akward. "Uh no" we both said. "Are you sure?" We nodded our heads quickly. The audience laughed at us. Oh no they think we're dating.

After the show we went back stage waiting for our parents to pick us up. "That was weird" he said and I agreed. "I think we would make a cute couple though.." he said out of no where. I blushed like crazy. I always thought Jacob was cute. He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away an walked over to the other side of the stage where his mom was

I sat there frozen not knowing what to do.

A/n: I really hope you liked this and sorry for taking so long I got a few requests and I'm working on another book.

Words: 374 <3