| LUCA PREMIERE

requested from @agotzmann {thank you!}

(𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘆)

Today was a big day for my boyfriend Jacob. It was the luca premiere. He was nervous because it's the first time he's been to a premiere in a while. I was pretty excited because I got to come along. I haven't been to a premiere in a while as well. That's probably why I'm excited. I was in my room looking in the mirror at the dress I was gonna wear for the premier tonight. When I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" and Jacob came in. "I'm really worried!" he said. "Why? You've done it a million times ''''I know but I haven't done it in a while!" "Remember when you were worried about your interviews? You ended up doing just fine!" He looked at me. "I guess you're right," I smiled at him. "And can you help me with this stupid tie?" I laughed at him. He always has trouble with his tie.

It's been a few hours and Jacob has finally calmed down. It was time to go so we got in his mom's car and she drove us to the premiere. Jacob helped me out of the car. There were flashing cameras and a few people calling our names.

Someone wanted to interview Jacob. Jacob gave me a worried look but I gave him a small push over to the interviewer. I waited behind him as he was getting interviewed and he was doing great. He came back over with a smile. "See, it wasn't so bad was it?" he nodded his head cutely.

The rest of the premiere went well for Jacob and I was proud of him. I got to see Jack Dylan Grazer and Emma Berman there. It was really nice.

When we got back to his house we got ready for bed. "You did great!" "thanks...you were right...it isn't so bad." he said and i kissed him on the lips.

A/n: hey everyone!! hope you liked this imagine { i am working on another one rn it will hopefully be out tonight}

Words: 331 <3