| PROPOSING

This is from @NJBFANGIRL thank you for the request!

Y/N POV

Today Jacob was taking me to New York for a week. i was really excited because we haven't been here since we were 13 and we went there to shoot a movie but now we can finally relax in New York. He was really excited for this trip. He planned out a lot for us.

We got in the car to get to the airport. Of course Jacob was singing his heart out on the way there. He was holding my hand tightly.i was laughing at him. He always does this when we're in the car.

We finally got to the airport. We got in our seats. We watched a movie and I got really tired so I fell asleep on him.

Jacobs POV
Y/n was sleeping on me. She always falls as when we're on the plane and she always falls asleep on me.

I was kinda nervous when we were getting closer to New York because I have a big surprise for Y/n. I'm planning on asking her to marry me. I don't think she will say no but you nerves know. What if she's not ready to get married? What if she doesn't want to marry me!? I started overthinking a little. I tried to forget about it then I fell asleep with my head on hers.

Y/n POV
The plane landed and Jacob was still sleeping. I slightly woke him up. "Come on Jake were here!" I said excitedly. He groaned. we got our stuff and left the plane to get to our hotel. The Hotel wasn't very far from the airport so we called a taxi.

We got to our hotel and in packed a little. "I love you" he said out of no where "I love you too.." I said with a small smile.

Jacob said we were going shopping so I got change and then will called a taxi to town so we can go and look at all the shops.

Jacob took me to a jewellery store and bought me a new necklace. I love him. He has always been like this. Always wanting to buy me stuff even if he knew i didn't need it.

We made it back to the hotel because it was getting late and we need to got to bed. But we didn't get to eat yet so we ordered room service then watched a movie and went to bad.

Jacobs POV
FUCK. I had a plan to propose to Y/n tonight after we went shopping but I fucked up and got nervous and chickened out. It's fine we still have time.

Y/n POV
The next morning Jacob ordered breakfast already. I smiled slightly. He came over and kissed me on the lips. "Good morning" he said "good morning!" I said back. "So today were gonna have a picnic in the park later" he said as I ate my food. "Okay" I said and he looked kinda nervous.

It's been a few hours and me and Jacob went to do more shopping and we went to check out cool shops. It was time to go to that picnic Jacob seemed very Strict getting there. He kept saying that he was just hungry. He isn't the type to get pushy when hungry. I wore a nice sun dress. We went to a near by park. It was small and private not a lot of people were there. We talked and ate and having a great time. I was looking at the cars pass by. "Hey Y/n?" Jacob said and I looked over at him. He had a ring out. "Will you marry me?" He asked simply. I felt like crying but I didn't. "Of course I will!" I said and gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. He slid the ring on my finger.

We walked back to the Hotel and got ready for bed because we were at the park for a long time. "I love you!" I said and hugged him. "I love you too that's why I proposed to you." He said and I gave him a kiss.

We cuddled in bed and watched movies. Jacob told me how scared he was and how he was supposed to ask me yesterday but he chickened out. I laughed about how nervous he was "you thought I would say no?" I questioned "Well...I was nervous because you might've not been ready" he said cutely. I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We then both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/n:Hey guys so sorry this took long to come out I'm still working on another request! And on the new chapter of my book! And some Good news the person who has been copying my imagines unpublished the book! I can tell there pissed at me though because they unfollowed me and shit. Anyway byeee hope you liked it!

Words:841 <33