| BREAKUP 2

(This is part 2! Hope you enjoy 😉)

Y/n POV
The next day I went downstairs to get breakfast. I saw Jacob still sleeping on the couch. I made breakfast then went to my room to get ready. I was still really upset that he would do that. I wasn't just gonna lay in my bed all day I had to get ready and do something in my life. I didn't want to be one of those girls who just cry over a guy. Even though he was my soulmate. "Y/n we really need to talk" I heard a voice at the door. "I swear I didn't cheat on you I would never cheat on you" he said walking over to me. "But the photos-" he cute me off by kissing me. I didn't kiss back. "I swear I didn't cheat on okay?" "I don't know..." I told him. He looked down at the ground.

Jacobs POV
I didn't know what to do. She didn't believe me. I didn't blame her because there was prove. But obviously fake prove! I wouldn't do that. If it was just a rumour then she would believe me but there's photos so she doesn't. I love her very much and wouldn't do something like that to her. I wasn't sure what to do. I tried to find the girl that posted that. I decided to message her on Instagram.

Random girl

Hey! Why do you have that picture of us?

Well I just did it as a joke lol

Well it's not a joke because me and Y/n are kinda in a fight at the moment and it's because of that picture!

I didn't mean for people to see the photos so it's not my fault

Yes it is your fault you had the audacity to post them in the first place! We both know that they are photoshopped and not real!

Well then Tell your psycho girlfriend that there not real!

Please take down the photos and write an apology on Twitter

Nothing seemed to be working. She wasn't answering me. What the fuck was I suppose to do now?! People are gonna think I went out with someone else. I search deeply for the original photos. I went to the girls Instagram to find the original photo of her. It was an old photo. All the way from 2018. I didn't know where she got the photo of me though. I went to my Instagram account and finally found the photos of me. Thank God.

I went to find Y/n. "Honey look at these! I didn't do anything" I said handing them to her. She looked at them. Soon as she did she gave me a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh Thank God!"She said and I wrapped my arms around her. "Oh i made you sleep on the couch!" She said upset with herself. "It's okay you thought I cheated!" "No it's not okay I made you sleep on the couch! By yourself!" She complained "it's fine!" I told her "oh and I didn't even kiss you back!!" She said and gave me a kiss. "It's fine you didn't know it wasn't your fault!" I smiled at her. "I love you" "I love you too"

A few hours later we were on the couch together. The girl ended up taking down the photos and she wrote an apology on Twitter. She said that she just thought it would be funny and she didn't mean for anyone to see the photos. She was sorry for the chaos she caused. Even We Appreciate her apology we both decided to block her on everything. She can't get mad because she did deserve it. She almost ruined our relationship.

A/n: Hey guys this is part 2!!! I hope you like it!! I'm working on more requests right now so I might post later tonight I'm not sure anyway please don't forget to vote! Bye

Words:667 <3