| REUNION

Requested from @jacobtremblayfp16

*FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE BOTH 10*

Y/n POV

i was looking out my window watching the rain fall down the glass. i was moving very soon. i had a boyfriend his name is Jacob. he is my first boyfriend and my first kiss. i kissed him when i was only 9. i love him very much. i'm moving in a week and i still didn't tell Jacob. i didn't want to but i knew i had to. i couldn't just leave. i plan on telling him tomorrow.

the next day i got ready for school and then got on the bus. i got there and saw Jacob waiting for me. "what's wrong?" he asked "oh umm-" i was cut off by the bell ringing. "come on Y/n!" he said pulling my hand. after school i was walking home with Jacob. "what's wrong?" he asked "i'm moving!" i said fast. "your moving?" i nodded sadly. "where?" "to America" i told him. he stopped. "i don't wan you too.." "I don't either..." he gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. we don't kiss a lot. "i love you.." "i love you too"

i went home and went up to my room to cry. i didn't wan to leave. i wanted to stay here with Jacob.

*END OF FLASHBACK THEY ARE NOW 17*

I moved 7 years ago. i haven't seen Jacob since. i really miss him. i have new friends but not a good enough boyfriend. i know it's sad that i haven't found a good boyfriend since Jacob. i was 10 since the last time i saw him. i wish i still knew him because he was great. he was my first kiss and first boyfriend.

i was driving to my old house because my little brother had a hockey game there today. i don't really get to see my little brother so i thought i'd go. to be honest i don't think Jacob still live's there. it was a longer drive then i thought. i finally got to the ice arena. i was watching my brothers play. "Y/n?" i heard a familiar voice say. i turned my head and there was Jacob. "Jacob?" i said giving him a hug. "what are you doing here?" he asked "i was just here because of my brother's hockey game" i explained. "well i'm glad your here.... i didn't think i would see you again" he said. "so how is everything with you?" i asked. "umm nothing much school is going good and i have a decent Job...what about you?" "well same here nothing much has happened" i told him. it was true nothing much was happing. "do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. "no i don't i have dated a few guys since i left" i said. he nodded. "what about you?" "no i don't have anyone i dated one girl for a few months that was it" he said.

we talked for a little bit. when i mean a little we talked for the rest of the game and when it was over he invited me to his house. he said that we need more catching up to do. i obviously said yes. he's still really cute just like the last time i saw him when i was 10. i drove to his house. it was still the same large house when we were 10. it looked the same. he walked me in. i looked around and it pretty much looked the same on the inside as well. "wow nothing has changed" i said still looking around. "i know" he said giggling. still the same laugh too. "no one's home so we could watch a movie if you want" "sure that sound's great" i agreed.

we went to his living room to watch something. i sat on his couch and he sat next to me. "wanna watch Harry Potter?" he asked "i love those movies!" i said "i know you do" he still knows me really well. i slightly blushed and smiled to myself. as the movie was playing he put his arm around me. i was blushing. i put my head on his shoulder. he then kissed the top of my head. i looked up at him and he looked at me. all of a sudden he kissed me. just like that he kissed me. it was a long sweet kiss. we both pulled away and looked at each other. "i really missed you.." he said to me. "i really missed you too..." i said and went back in for another kiss.

A/n:i really hope you liked this!!! please don't forget to vote! also i'm not sure how much i'm gonna be posting because i am moving so i have been really busy with packing and stuff. please don't for get to vote!! bye

Words: 811 <3