| WONDER BESTIES

Thank you @bdayishere

{idk what future films it's gonna be so it can be any film you want!}

Y/n POV
I was in a movie called 'wonder' I get to play August's best friend along with Jack will who is played by Noah Jupe. Jacob Tremblay plays August and I really like him. He's cute and very nice to me. We have a lot of scenes together. We've gotten really close. He's like my best friend. In wonder we had to hold hands for a scene and it was cute for everyone else but we thought it was awkward even though I really liked it.

It's been 2 years since we we're in wonder together and we've been best friends since. We call each other everyday and hang out all the time. We live very close.

me and Jacob were recently were casted in a movie together {again it could be any movie you guys want} set was kinda far from my house about 45 minutes so it wasn't very long but i still hated the long car rides.

i looked out my window and remembered a memory of me and Jacob....

*FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE ON SET OF WONDER*

Y/n POV

i was going into my makeup trailer to get ready for my scene. i was now done and waiting for Jacob to be done he takes about 2 hours to get ready because he's playing Auggie. i normally like to watch them put the makeup on so i went to his trailer. they let me in to watch him. me and Jacob were talking while he was getting ready.

they were finally done and then the makeup artists left to go to another trailer. me and Jacob were sitting there still talking when the power went out. "what happened?" he asked "i'm not sure maybe the power just went out?" i said. we stayed there for a while till i heard Jacob get up. "what are you doing?" i asked because i can't see him. "i'm dancing in the dark!" he said and i can hear him moving. i laughed and i started dancing too. the lights went back on and me and Jacob were still dancing. we both laughed then went to set before we got in trouble.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

we finally made it to set for our new movie and Jacob was already there. i gave him a hug and a slight kiss on the cheek. he blushed. it was the first day so they handed us the scripts. i was reading the script with Jacob and there was a kiss a scene. shit. "are you okay with this?" he asked sweetly. "yeah it will be fine" i kinda started to feel awkward but Jacob and I are best friends so maybe we will be fine. I just want it to go professionally.

The director called us in to go over our scene and lines with them. He gave us a random scene to go over and I noticed it was near the kissing scene but it wasn't a huge deal because it wasn't the scene and maybe they won't make us do it right now.

We did our scene and they nodded there heads in approval. "Okay that was really good kids! But before we start filming can we go over the kissing scene? Just to see if you guys can do! Are you okay with that?" He asked and I looked over at Jacob. He looked at me. "Uh Yeah sure..." we both kinda said. I stood there awkwardly. We did a little bit of the scene then it was time for the kiss. I slowly walked over to him and he did the same. I slowly kissed him on the lips then pulled away. It was very short. "That was great! Okay we will start filming in a bit just wanted to see if you guys can do it" he said then they left.

Me and Jacob were there alone not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry if you weren't comfortable-" he started but I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. I kinda always liked Jacob. Fuck. I might've just fucked it with me and Jacob. He then started kissing back. What the hell Is happening? "I really like you" he said as we pulled away. "I really like you too" I said and gave him another kiss. "Kids we need you in here to shoot!" Someone yelled. We quickly walked out of the room to start film. From that day on me and Jacob doing any scene together was fine and we were comfortable with it.

A/n: Omg I'm so sorry I haven't been posting I got a lot of messages And requests so I was busy with those. I will hopefully update soon but for now no. I have also been busy with my own shit. I love you all hope you liked this chapter!

Words:834 <3