Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't even know who Xion is" Hayner said. Roxas nodded. "Yeah, he wanted to surprise his friend back in his word, who supposedly has a crush on Xion"

"Oh. Well, I'm sure she's going to be here soon." Kairi said. "Does he know you're bringing Xion?" She asked Mark.

"Um, not exactly. I um, kind of left him unexpectedly. By... opening the portal and just jumping into it." Mark said. "Judging by what you said, you probably freaked him out" Hayner said.

"He'll freak out more when he sees Xion" Roxas said. Hayner started to laugh. "Or he'll fall on the floor with his face all red. Just like Mark when he met Sora."

Mark's face went a little red, remembering that moment.

"Remember we he fell over again, and you tried to wake him, and he slammed into your face?" Roxas asked, giggling. "Ok, let's not talk about that-" Hayner said, with his face now getting red.

Sora started to giggle. "The look on your face after was priceless"

Hayner rolled his eyes.

Just about then, a girl with dark black hair, and blue eyes, where walking towards them. "Xion!" Hayner called out to her, glad no one was going to be talking about his embarrassing moments any longer.

Xion saw them. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm so late Kairi." She said. "No big deal" Kairi said. "Just glad you're ok"

"What are you all doing here?" Xion asked as she now fully realized that the rest of her friends where there. "Oh, and who are you?" She asked when she noticed that a guy who she never seen before was standing next to Sora.

"I'm Xion!" She said sticking out her hand, to shake Mark's hand. Mark smiled and shook her hand. "May name is Mark! It's a pleasure to meet you Xion"

Xion smiled. "Wait, how do you know my name?" She asked. "Um, well..."

"She was the only one you didn't tell, eh Sora?" Hayner asked. Sora looked at him with an annoyed look.

"Yeah, um, he's from, this world where are from this video game...so he knows all of us" Sora said. Xion looked a little shocked. "Oh my, really? How is that even possible?"

"We honestly think the same question. Apparently it's these dimensions and such." Mark said.

"Maybe Ienzo knows about it" Xion said. Roxas nodded. "You know, he just might."

"What did you guys want me for anyways? Kairi and I were gonna pick some Paopu fruit."

Mark figured he should tell her. "My friend in my world, wants to meet you. He, um, technically doesn't know that I came to ask you to visit, but um.."

Roxas sighed. "What Mark is trying to say, is that his friend in his world has a crush on you, and Mark wants to surprise him by letting you two meet"

Xion blushed a little. "Oh, they really have a crush on me?"

Mark nodded. "Thing is he doesn't know I'm really here with you."

"Yeah, Mark kinda did leave him unexpectedly. " Sora said.

Xion thought for a second, then smiled. "I'll love to meet him. Since where apparently fictional characters in his world, it'll probably make his day if he would meet me" She said.

Mark nodded and smiled.

"Ok, let's go then!" Hayner said, walking back to the Gummi Ship. "Kairi you want to come?"

Kairi nodded. "I got to head back to the mainland. You guys have fun!"

Hayner nodded, and kept on walking.