Gigi: I love you Zaynie

Zayn: I love you too baby. Good night and take care I'll be with you in the morning.

Call ended

.

.

.

Harry woke up to an empty and cold spot next to him, he didn't question it though. Zayn probably went to check on Amber.

He sighed and got up to do his morning routine glad he didn't wake to the feeling to throw up this morning.

"Good morning." He smiled when he walked into the kitchen, Kaylee was eating and Zayn was feeding Amber.

"Morning daddy."

"Da dada da dada da." Amber chanted clapping her hands as Harry entered the kichen.

He looked at Zayn who hadn't spoken and wasn't meeting his eyes.

Harry just sat down, so not wanting to eat just ready to go to the doctors and get everything over with so he can start to enjoy his summer vacation with his daughter, boyfriend and his daughter.

Yeah you got that right, Zayn asked him to be his boyfriend a while aback and he had happily accepted.

After Zayn had finished feeding Amber he took her out of her high chair to go play with Kaylee who had already finished eating and went to her play room.

Zayn went to wash the dishes, "Are you not eating?" He asked.

"Nope, just wanna get this doctor's appointment over with."

And Zayn visibly stiffened, he had totally forgotten about Harry's appointment this morning. He was so focused on packing his and Amber's things excited to go home to his fiancée.

"Um....Harreh about that, I can't go with you."

Harry frowned, "Why, you promised."

Zayn sighed and turned around to face him, "Harreh I'm leaving."

"What?"

"Harreh, Gigi called me last night when you was asleep and she said she's finally ready to start a family with me and that she accepted my proposal." He said smiling brightly which just broke Harry's heart more than the fact that he was leaving.

"Proposal?"

"Yeah I'm engaged. Before she said she needed time to think so I gave her the space she asked for. But now she's ready, can you believe it?" He asked sounding excited.

"So I was what, just a rebound to you or something? You just used me like an old cloth and threw me aside when she called you. Wow! And to think that I thought you changed. You're still the same lying deceiful bitch you once were only thing is you actually have the balls to say your leaving this time." Harry said and got up to got to his room.

"Harreh it's not like that!"

"Not like what Zayn?" And he couldn't answer, his mouth opening and closing like a fish, because it was exactly like that.

"That's what I thought." He said and went to go sit in the living room instead. He sat there with a distant look in his eyes while Zayn took his bags to his car.

Kaylee came and sat next to Harry when Zayn had taken Amber from the play room with Kaylee.

"Uh....um...that was the last of it. Bye Harreh, bye Kaylee."

But Harry didn't dare look up he still had his blank expression on his face.

But Kaylee smiled up at him, "Bye Zee, bye Amber. Where are you going?"

"Uh....um...away."

"Are you coming back, I like playing with Amber. She's my best friend." She said sadly.

"I'm not sure love, you gotta ask your dad." And that was the salt to the wound, Harry wondered if they could hear his heart shattering completely. And though it hurt like hell, he kept the blank expression which worried Zayn a bit.

"Daddy?"

"Can you just get out off my house! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" He said not looking up.

Zayn sighed, he didn't want things to end on a bad note but what could he do, so he just left.

.

.

.

Phone call between Yaser and Harry.

Harry: Hey uncle, can you....um....give me a ride to the hospital for my appointment, I don't think I'm in any sate to drive right now.

Yaser: Are you okay? Wait, I thought Zayn was accompanying you?

Harry: Yeah he was but something came up, how soon can you get here?

Yaser: I'll be there soon I'm on my way.

Harry: Thanks. What will I ever do without you? He asked smiling sadly.

Yaser: You are gonna tell me everything when I get there Harry.

Call ended

"Pappy!" Kaylee squealed when she saw Yaser enter the house and ran to go hug him. Harry was still in the same position he was in when Zayn left an hour ago, just staring off into space.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah." He said and got up and exited the house amd went to go sit in Yaser's car.

Yaser frowned, "Is he okay?" He asked Kaylee.

She shrugged, "He was just sitting there since Zee left."

Yaser jaw thighten when he heard that. Of course that fucker was the reason for Harry's grim mood.

The car ride was silent, just Kaylee rambling about random things to Yaser in the back while Harry just started out his window at the ungoing cars.

.

.

.

"Harry Styles?"

He got up and walked to the woman who lead him into a room where the doctor was.

"Hi I'm Dr. James how are you today, what brought you here?" She smiled.

He sighed, "I've been throwing up for a while now can't remember how long. I think it's a stomach bug though but my boyfriend- sorry ex-boyfriend insisted that I came so here I am."

She smiled sympatically. "It's fine, let's just run some tests and we'll tell you what's wrong." He nodded and they got on with it.

Not too long after she got the results from both his urine and blood sample and they both said the same thing.

"You're pregnant!"

He chuckled bitterly, "You have got to be kidding me." He said and shook his head.

"How far along?"

"About 3 weeks but I have to do an ultrasound to be sure."

He nodded and layed on the bed.

"There's your baby, yeah I was right, 3 weeks exact."

He sighed, "Thanks doctor." And he cleaned up his stomach ready to leave.

"Don't you want some pictures?"

"No it's fine." He said taking the prescription from her and left.

She was a bit confused, she had never met and expecting who never wanted a picture of their baby before.

"So what did the doctor tell you?" Yaser asked when Harry went to the waiting room where he was with Kaylee.

"I'm pregnant."

"You have got to be kidding me!"

He chuckled bitterly.

"Guess I never learn do I?"

THE END.