19

"Where's Harry?" An upset Yaser asked early next morning when he showed up at Harry's door with Mila.

Zayn groaned, it's too early in the morning for this. He walked into the kitchen to get some coffee brewing.

"I woke you up didn't I?" Yaser questioned when he joined Zayn in the kitchen after setting up cartoons for Kaylee on the living room television.

Zayn hummed in response.

Yaser sighed, "It's almost 12 mid day for Christ's sake. What were you doing still asleep and you still didn't tell me where's Harry at?"

Zayn scowled, "He's asleep."

"Daddy!" Mila squealed and rushed towards him. "I missed you daddy" she mumbled when he picked her up.

"I missed you to baby." He pecked her forehead. "Go watch your cartoons, daddy's gonna go talk to pappy ok?" She nodded and went while he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." Harry mumbled at sat on a stool and put his head down on the island counter.

Yaser scowled, "You look awful." Harry just groaned.

"Here." Zayn said sliding a cup of coffee to Harry.

Harry groaned and sat up, "I need pills Zayn! This pain is awful, my head's splitting!"

"Well I'm not the one who told you to go out drinking like the fool you are." Zayn mumbled out walking off to go get the pills for Harry.

"You clearly forgot you have a child didn't you?" Yaser asked.

"No I didn't."

"You clearly did, 'cause look at you. You're hungover and you haven't spoken to Kaylee in what? Almost a month. And you call yourself a father. You're no different from Zayn!" He yelled.

That sobered up Harry in an instant. Harry just sat there and stared at Yaser not saying anything.

Harry shook his head, that hurt him, he's nothing like Zayn.

Harry stood up and was about to walk away but Yaser stopped him. "Where do you think you're going? Stop running away from your problems!"

"I'm not!" He yelled. Same time Zayn came back with Harry's pills.

"What's going on here? What's with the yelling?"

Yaser glared at Zayn.

"What is even your problem?"

Yassr scoffed, "My problem? My problem Harry is that you say you care and try to portray that you're better than Zayn with this parenting thing but the truth is you're not any different. You haven't called Kaylee or visited, DID YOU JUST SUDDENLY FORGOT SHE EXIST!?" he yelled.

"You have no right, you don't!" Harry sniffled and wiped his tears.

"Yaser the last time I called and I told you of the situation, you made it a big deal. You clearly stated you didn't want Kaylee here if Zayn's here! Those were your words. You told me you're gonna keep Kaylee until Zayn leaves. You know I didn't approve of this and I told you you're not her parent you can't make that decision. I only let it slide for a while because you said I needed a break and the only reason I didn't call all those times was because I was caught up in an important project trying to get marks which goes towards my final grade. You yourself said get an education, I was just following everything you said Yaser!" Harry argued.

"More like you were caught up in the fairytale life you had with that bitch!" Zayn mumbled a bit loudly so Harry heard.

Harry turned to face Zayn, "You have something to say to me, say it to my face."

"You kn-" he was cut off by Mila entering the kitchen.

"What's with all the yelling?" She asked walking into the kitchen dressed in one of Harry's t-shirts and her undies.

"Who are you?" Yaser asked.

"Harreh's little bitch!"

"What the fuck is your problem Zayn?"

"My problem is her! There's no need for her to be around yet she's always here like your little lap dog."

Harry chuckled bitterly, "Fuck you Zayn!"

"You wish love!" Zayn smirked and then turned towards Mila, "Get your things and get out! This is a family matter you have no dealings here!"

"Mila you're not going anywhere sit, if anyone is to leave it should be you leaving Zayn!"

"I agree with you on that." Yaser mumbled.

"Why do you always have to be such a bitch to me. I'm your son yet me treat me like your enemy!" Zayn said sounding a bit hurt.

"Zayn I don't like the things you do and I don't like the way treat people. You can't always expect things to go your way. And to me, your actions always define you as a person and from what I see, you aren't a good person because of the things you do and how you treat people."

"You need to stop dwelling in the past dad!" Zayn spat venomously.

"Daddy?" A scared and crying Kaylee walked into the kitchen.

"Oh baby, daddy's right here." He picked her up and she cuddled into his chest.

She doesn't like yelling or any loud noises, it scares her easily. She is a sensitive little girl, always have been, something she got from Harry.

"He has a kid?" Mila whispered unbelieving to herself.

"I'm gonna take my leave now." She said but no one really paid attention to her.

Harry comforting Kaylee while Yaser and Zayn were having a heated arguement.

Soon Amber's crying was heard through the baby monitor. "Great now Amber's awake." Zayn mumbled and left to go get her.

Book should be ending soon, just a few more chapters left✌