01

Recap

Harry and Kaylee was getting ready to go to the zoo since Yaser promised Kaylee.

Yaser was coming to get them.

Someone showed up unannounced at the door.

Who could that someone be?

Harry pov

"Hello Harreh!"

I came to my senses and was about to slam the door in his face when he stopped it.

"Wait! Harreh, can I please come in?" I scowled.

Why should I invite this fucker into my house after all these years?

"Who are you?" Kaylee asked him which snapped me out of my thoughts.

He looked at me then at her, "An old friend of Harreh's."

"He not Harry, he daddy." Okay that's enough.

"Kaylee baby can you go pack up your toys daddy'll be there in a minute I'm just gonna talk to the man and his baby okay? Pappy's gonna come get us soon." She ran off. I'll let her running in the house slide for now.

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me.

"What do you want Zayn?"

"A 'Hi how are you doing would be nice.'" I glared at him. "Or not"

"Can you just get to the point, I have somewhere to be you know."

"Is that her?" His audacity!

"Yeah, and what's that got to do with you?"

"Nothing, I um....I'm sorry okay!"

"Damn right you are. Zayn I don't have time for this okay. I have somewhere to be and from the looks of it, you do to." I motioned to the baby in his hands who was fretting and fussing. Getting ready to go back inside.

"Oh...um...I really need to talk to you. Can we like....I don't meet up somewhere when you're free?" He ask pleadingly.

I was gonna say no, let me just hear this fucker out. Then I'll see if his excuse was neccessary.

"Fine! I'll meet you at the local starbucks tomorrow.....let's say afternoon around 300pm?"

He looked hesitant for a bit probably not a good time. "Oh....um....okay....bye."

I stood there and watched him leave. He doesn't look like the Zayn I knew 5 years ago.

Though he still has his cocky attitude, he looks tired, and the bags under his eyes says the same. He's much thinner than he used to be and his hair is slightly grown out. All in all, he looked like a zombie to me.

What did karma do this time?

1st chapter guys....do your thing😜